NavyVetBbc

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
Would you sit in the front seat and drive while your wife sucked on my black cock ? Just imagine hearing the sucking noise and gagging on me. Your just driving around no tents and looking back and seeing your wive head going up and down on my BBC.

Attachments

• 641091F0-4F7D-4849-B4DE-681B31F81BBE.jpeg
    641091F0-4F7D-4849-B4DE-681B31F81BBE.jpeg
    363 KB · Views: 429
  • EE7C8623-AC73-42C8-A443-0296FBDD46EC.jpeg
    EE7C8623-AC73-42C8-A443-0296FBDD46EC.jpeg
    207.6 KB · Views: 426
Would you sit in the front seat and drive while your wife sucked on my black cock ? Just imagine hearing the sucking noise and gagging on me. Your just driving around no tents and looking back and seeing your wive head going up and down on my BBC.
Would I as the cuck? Absolutely. Unfortunately, my wife does not share my enthusiasm for this activity.

Back in the day, my wife and I would hook up with random guys off of Craigslist. We'd meet them in a bar for a ******* and then go for a ride. I'd drive while they got friendly in the backseat, then drive us to a little waterfront park and turn out the lights. I'd jerk off in the dark listening to my wife slobbering on his cock while he moaned and fucked her mouth. Soon enough, he'd be holding the back of her head and grunting as he came. My wife's a good little slut and always swallows. Afterwards, we'd drive him back to the bar and drop him off. She'd climb into the front and give me a deep, wet, sloppy kiss so I could taste his cock and jizz.
That’s SO hot!!! Loved Craigslist

Back