NavyVetBbc

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
I love when women slowly get on their knees in front of me. I want someone who’s passionate about sucking on black cock. I love to be pleased, face fucking is fun for me watching the tears and make up run, if you want your throat stuffed with my bbc Inbox me in Georgia near Lithonia. I have telegram, Twitter, and kik inbox me.

Attachments

• IMG_3699.MOV
    1.9 MB
I love when women slowly get on their knees in front of me. I want someone who’s passionate about sucking on black cock. I love to be pleased, face fucking is fun for me watching the tears and make up run, if you want your throat stuffed with my bbc Inbox me in Georgia near Lithonia. I have telegram, Twitter, and kik inbox me.
That's serious!

I’m in love 🥰

Back