Would you sit in the front seat and drive while your wife sucked on my black cock ? Just imagine hearing the sucking noise and gagging on me. Your just driving around no tents and looking back and seeing your wive head going up and down on my BBC.
Being a chuck husband for over six years now I would love to watch as much as she loves exhibitionism in public places with her dates..

Attachments

• img230 (2).jpg
    img230 (2).jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 289
Would you sit in the front seat and drive while your wife sucked on my black cock ? Just imagine hearing the sucking noise and gagging on me. Your just driving around no tents and looking back and seeing your wive head going up and down on my BBC.

Absolutely, that sounds fuckin hot

I would have JO right there and then! I absolutely love these swirl couples that have the balls to get it right in the street in public. Needs to happen more often, to get some of the fence riders to get over themselves and get busy. Absolutely love the story of the Black man and white girl from PA that got busy (then arrested) having sex in the Charlotte Arena during a game. You go girl!

The dustbin area behind the flats in Stanmore Crescent saw bj action in the eighties lol
I truly believe getting a glimpse of IR sex helps to get the imagination going. When my wife was about 10 she saw a college white girl sucking off an older black businessman in between two parked cars outside her hotel window. She was traveling with a group of cheer girls at UNC Wilmington. She heard strange noises outside the window very late and looked out to see them. She said he finished the girl off on the hood of the car. Set the seed in her mind that played over and over again.

I truly believe getting a glimpse of IR sex helps to get the imagination going. When my wife was about 10 she saw a college white girl sucking off an older black businessman in between two parked cars outside her hotel window. She was traveling with a group of cheer girls at UNC Wilmington. She heard strange noises outside the window very late and looked out to see them. She said he finished the girl off on the hood of the car. Set the seed in her mind that played over and over again.
nothing like being influenced early in life. not sure about that age 10 thing.

now, with the internet this happens more than we realize. all it takes is one grade schooler to show another grade schooler & it spread one at a time.

Back