Proud Cuckold

I am still a wannabe but have found becoming submission to my wife is a very rewarding and natural feeling. I enjoy fulfilling her orders and if I do not follow up on one of her wishes I then enjoy the verbal humiliation she will deliver. I encourage spankings but so far she has not.
When I do get to cum in her I really look forward to then cleaning her of my cum until she is orally satisfied.
This very natural feeling of submission is similar to me dropping to me knees to suck cock without hesitation.

Does your wife still respect you, or are you just her favorite cunt cleaner?
She doesn't respect me as a MAN, but She loves the feeling of humiliating me and going from being fucked and abused by real MEN and then contrasting it with my no manhood. Yes, i think i'm also Her favorite cunt cleaner because i put all my soul in that job. And i'm also Her unique ass cleaner.

I see both sides of this argument. Of course, not all cucks are the same, or cucks for the same reason. To me being proud of being a cuck is like being dominant about my submission. It’s not how it works for me. For me being a cuck is embarrassing, and embarrassingly I am like fish to water when it comes to being a cuck. Embarrassment is an emotion. All emotions are valid and natural, and so I don’t have to be proud to be valid or natural. It’s like if I got pleasure out of pain, I wouldn’t seek out painkillers for it. And if it didn’t hurt then I would probably not get any pleasure out of it. So, I suspect, if being a cuck became a proud thing, I wouldn’t get much pleasure out of it. There are many things in my life for me to be proud of, but being a cuck isn’t one. And I thrive on my sexuality being embarrassing and being the lowest of underdogs when it comes to competing for my wife’s lust. When a bull refers to me as cuck, it gives me chills because I know I am a cuck AND being a guy in a man’s world all my life I know how low that is and how all 3 of us know that about me. And all 3 of us have accepted it. And none of us are proud of my sexuality. Just the way I like it. :)
Case in point: I take my wife out of town on our anniversary, I arrange for the best dinner for 3, us and the bull. Then I arrange the best room or Air BnB in the area for us. We all know what’s next! Then he cucks me, I stand outside the room listening and playing with myself. He fucks her for as long as he needs to. Tires her the hell out. Then she comes to our bed, spreads her legs and I eat the man’s cum out of my wife. Then she yawns and goes to sleep and I jack off on my side of the bed. And I could not be happier about that. I am not going to tell myself that is something to be proud of. Lol

I see both sides of this argument. Of course, not all cucks are the same, or cucks for the same reason. To me being proud of being a cuck is like being dominant about my submission. It’s not how it works for me. For me being a cuck is embarrassing, and embarrassingly I am like fish to water when it comes to being a cuck. Embarrassment is an emotion. All emotions are valid and natural, and so I don’t have to be proud to be valid or natural. It’s like if I got pleasure out of pain, I wouldn’t seek out painkillers for it. And if it didn’t hurt then I would probably not get any pleasure out of it. So, I suspect, if being a cuck became a proud thing, I wouldn’t get much pleasure out of it. There are many things in my life for me to be proud of, but being a cuck isn’t one. And I thrive on my sexuality being embarrassing and being the lowest of underdogs when it comes to competing for my wife’s lust. When a bull refers to me as cuck, it gives me chills because I know I am a cuck AND being a guy in a man’s world all my life I know how low that is and how all 3 of us know that about me. And all 3 of us have accepted it. And none of us are proud of my sexuality. Just the way I like it. :)
Case in point: I take my wife out of town on our anniversary, I arrange for the best dinner for 3, us and the bull. Then I arrange the best room or Air BnB in the area for us. We all know what’s next! Then he cucks me, I stand outside the room listening and playing with myself. He fucks her for as long as he needs to. Tires her the hell out. Then she comes to our bed, spreads her legs and I eat the man’s cum out of my wife. Then she yawns and goes to sleep and I jack off on my side of the bed. And I could not be happier about that. I am not going to tell myself that is something to be proud of. Lol

You're a good man. A Proud Cuck. An honorable submissive. How is your relationship lately? Has she been able to take more enjoyment?

I guess that goes with the territory.
That's a piss poor excuse...and one only a shitty wife would resort to using.. In my opinion. 😙

But different strokes for different folks I guess. I just personally prefer to keep love and respect in my marriage in tact.

I respect my husband enough to act out his fantasy, but the power play does not take over our lives, or even most of our sex life.

I am Proud to be a Cuckold husband because I know that I am an Inferior male and I am happy to live my life as an Inferior Beta male and Cuckold husband.
But I do have a problem with people knowing that I am an Inferior Beta male and Cuckold husband.
So on a personal level I am Proud to be a Cuckold husband but on a social level, I am ashamed to be a Cuckold husband.
I read a story in which the author stated that Natural Selection operates in all species, including humans. The Alpha males fuck and breed the females. The other males do not get to fuck the females but do support their needs for food and whatever else they need. This is to insure the propagation of the species, including the human species. So, it is a normal part of Nature that the Inferior males like me are cuckolds and do not get to fuck the females. The Alpha males insure the Inferior males do not fuck and breed the females through intimidation and fighting if necessary. Human culture has modified Natural Selection so that even Inferior males can fuck and breed females.
So, cuckolds, like me, have overcome our culture's conditioning that we should act like Alpha males, even though we know we are Inferior Beta males. We learn to accept that it is normal and right for Alpha males to fuck and breed our wives, since it helps to insure the propagation of our species. We also like being a cuckold because we no longer need to pretend to be something we know we aren't, an Alpha male.
Maybe this is where our enjoyment of humiliation fits in. We enjoy being sexually humiliated, not all humiliation, because it is right and natural for us to to enjoy watching the Alpha males fuck and breed our wives. We are living our lives the way Nature intended us to. All of the other Inferior Beta males that do not want the Superior Alpha males to fuck and breed their wives, are the ones that are living their lives in a manner that is not the way that Nature intended. They feel humiliation, rather than the Pride they should feel when Alpha males fuck their wives, due to their cultural conditioning as they grew up. I still feel some humiliation when I watch other men, especially black men, fucking my wife but I also feel Proud that the Alpha males, especially the Superior Alpha Black males, still desire to fuck my wife, because I have overcome the cultural conditioning I received while growing up.

I’m a proud cuckold.

cuckolding is normal, natural, and healthy.

cuckolding honors the natural order.

Thank You Bulls.

What do you love most about being a bull?
Enhancing both sexual and emotional excitement in a marriage while, developing long-term trusting friendship with the couple.

Back