Proud Cuckold

What do I love most about being a bull?

The greatest thing hands down is the honor itself of being chosen to enjoy the pleasurable company of another man's wife!

The hottest thing about it is that I get to help activate, motivate, and help her carryout her most slutiest sex act, fantasies and desires all while he watches.

But the sweetest thing of all is the sounds of a hotwife moaning, screaming, and begging me to fill up her little tight married pussy with cum right in front of her husband!

Being a cuckold is natural to me but not to all men, but they are missing out in my mind.
Evolving into a submissive cuckold was a very natural series of steps for me once my Fiancé agreed to become black exclusive in the months before our wedding 7 years ago. She gave me an ultimatum, agree to her becoming 100% black exclusive after the honeymoon or she would call off the wedding. I agreed to her terms, and she tolerated 2 weeks of disappointing love making with me during our honeymoon. She immediately cut me off after the honeymoon and has been black exclusive ever since. I love being her submissive cuckold and never want her change.

Evolving into a submissive cuckold was a very natural series of steps for me once my Fiancé agreed to become black exclusive in the months before our wedding 7 years ago. She gave me an ultimatum, agree to her becoming 100% black exclusive after the honeymoon or she would call off the wedding. I agreed to her terms, and she tolerated 2 weeks of disappointing love making with me during our honeymoon. She immediately cut me off after the honeymoon and has been black exclusive ever since. I love being her submissive cuckold and never want her change.
I don’t see her changing since Black men will keep her busy. Why go back to us cucks for sex she knows we are not good at it, at least not as good as black bulls are that’s for sure.

I don’t see her changing since Black men will keep her busy. Why go back to us cucks for sex she knows we are not good at it, at least not as good as black bulls are that’s for sure.
She hasn’t returned to traditional marital sex with me since our honeymoon 7 years ago. She keeps me submissive by pegging me with her black strap-on several times a week. Add a locking cock cage and feminizing herbs and supplements and I am becoming more of a Sissy all the time. I can’t get an erection anymore because of the pills that she lovingly gives me every day.

So you never get to feel her pussy?

Back