Progressive bi sexuality

Acceptance is a difficult thing. After being on this site for a while now and seeing other people like me it is getting easier to accept who I am. Most of my exes cheated on me with my black friends which has always made me wonder what is so good about bbc. I find myself seeking out cool black bulls and wanting to meet with them privately to see what happens. Im glad there is a community like this where I can explore that part of myself.
I was liki this before ...now i take it easy

A

There are many here who are not into the bi-cuck genre. And than there is an element that are fervently against it. But I’m thankful we’ve been given a space here to be able to explore where our kinks, fetishes and fantasies overlap. I for one completely appreciate that not everyone wants to share in everyone else’s likes and turn on’s. With that being said I don’t believe it’s necessary to repeatedly express disdain towards people they don’t agree with. It’s actually kind of telling of people’s actual nature when you see some of the comments and responses. Some are not as inclusive as they want others to be.
It's funny, i've been a cuck/in the lifestyle for decades, belong to many other forums, but this is the first one i've come across where there does seem to be a fair amount of "disdain", as you put it, for guys that are into servicing The Bull too.

To each their own, i'd say. But one strange aspect i've noticed is how much i get off to this attitude from these women that have no time for men engaging in any kind of MM play at all, Bulls or cucks. i think it's down to the fact that for me cucking's always been about the extreme humiliation i get when i am almost completely emasculated by my Mistress and Her Bulls. So, oddly, i find some of the less tolerant rhetoric on here pretty hot. Well, anything can be fetishized, right?

Anyone else feel this way?

It's funny, i've been a cuck/in the lifestyle for decades, belong to many other forums, but this is the first one i've come across where there does seem to be a fair amount of "disdain", as you put it, for guys that are into servicing The Bull too.

To each their own, i'd say. But one strange aspect i've noticed is how much i get off to this attitude from these women that have no time for men engaging in any kind of MM play at all, Bulls or cucks. i think it's down to the fact that for me cucking's always been about the extreme humiliation i get when i am almost completely emasculated by my Mistress and Her Bulls. So, oddly, i find some of the less tolerant rhetoric on here pretty hot. Well, anything can be fetishized, right?

Are you saying that you enjoy something akin to humiliation play? I think that I like that type of stuff myself.

It has taken me years to admit to and to progressively extend my boundaries in bi play. I tend to still keep it on the “down low” but I have a group of black bi guys I share a WhatsApp group with. I am totally down for fucking a white husband and having him suck my cock. There isn’t any humiliation kink or superiority point to be made-I just like fucking and being sucked off my white husbands. Well some.
What’s this WhatsApp group??? Any chance there could be humiliation involved? Asking for a sissy whiteboi lol

It has taken me years to admit to and to progressively extend my boundaries in bi play. I tend to still keep it on the “down low” but I have a group of black bi guys I share a WhatsApp group with. I am totally down for fucking a white husband and having him suck my cock. There isn’t any humiliation kink or superiority point to be made-I just like fucking and being sucked off my white husbands. Well some.
There is nothing wrong with A Black Bull being bisexual. Woman like seeing black bulls fucking there cuck hubbys.Where do u live?And can we see your Beautiful Black Body?

Which forums are the most accepting of bi interracial content?

Nice to hear of your progression, as a couple we only play with I or at least bi friendly black men. We have yet to meet a black man who doesn’t enjoy a good blow job from either me or my man, and most are more than willing to plug his ass at some point. Of course I am always the main course my man is just extra fun for them. Bi males are the best! 💋

I am thankful for guys like you.

You are not alone, I'm not sexually attracted to men, but the dominance aspect of it excites me. The aggression of forsing another inch into a cuck's mouth so he can taste his wife's cum gets me going. I think, with me, because it started in the video star arcade booths where every encounter started with me unlocking the door looking annoyed and bothered, drag them in and use their mouths while degrading them. (Probably turned them on more). I developed a kink which, to my surprise, aligned with the cuckold lifestyle of dominance.
Fucking hot.

Back