Progressive bi sexuality

It has taken me years to admit to and to progressively extend my boundaries in bi play. I tend to still keep it on the “down low” but I have a group of black bi guys I share a WhatsApp group with. I am totally down for fucking a white husband and having him suck my cock. There isn’t any humiliation kink or superiority point to be made-I just like fucking and being sucked off my white husbands. Well some.
You sound wonderdul to me. I wish we were neighbours 😉😋

It has taken me years to admit to and to progressively extend my boundaries in bi play. I tend to still keep it on the “down low” but I have a group of black bi guys I share a WhatsApp group with. I am totally down for fucking a white husband and having him suck my cock. There isn’t any humiliation kink or superiority point to be made-I just like fucking and being sucked off my white husbands. Well some.
And I'm down with sucking a BBC and taking it my ass from him too

You like sucking ? What’s it like ?
amazing. especially in the 8" range. it hits the back of your throat and you can lick the inside of his mushroom head while you're going in and out. you usually feel it get harder. I rarely swallow, but the other day I met a great guy, clean 8-9". I had him down my thoat and felt him throbbing and then he finished down my throat. It was so hot.

I've had the privilege of blowing a couple of BBC's recently and I get to play with my clit while they just enjoy the deep throating. amazing feeling. since I can't top any more, I love being of service to others.

You are not alone, I'm not sexually attracted to men, but the dominance aspect of it excites me. The aggression of forsing another inch into a cuck's mouth so he can taste his wife's cum gets me going. I think, with me, because it started in the video star arcade booths where every encounter started with me unlocking the door looking annoyed and bothered, drag them in and use their mouths while degrading them. (Probably turned them on more). I developed a kink which, to my surprise, aligned with the cuckold lifestyle of dominance.
So hot! :wub: :lips:

I'm a sissy cuck and I definitely agree more husbands should be more open minded and share BBC with their wives
I agree. With the excuse of halloween, I was able to completely shave my body and feel totally feminine. at a halloween lifestyles party, we meet a couple of young BBC's and one of them banged my wife and a friend of ours really well. I didn't get any anal action though. can't wait to find my own bbc

Well if you’re anywhere near central ky I’m willing to do whatever you want.

Represent...glad you put it out there
Acceptance is a difficult thing. After being on this site for a while now and seeing other people like me it is getting easier to accept who I am. Most of my exes cheated on me with my black friends which has always made me wonder what is so good about bbc. I find myself seeking out cool black bulls and wanting to meet with them privately to see what happens. Im glad there is a community like this where I can explore that part of myself.

Thanks for being honest and sharing. It helps me accept who I am as a white man.

Back