Progressive bi sexuality

It has taken me years to admit to and to progressively extend my boundaries in bi play. I tend to still keep it on the “down low” but I have a group of black bi guys I share a WhatsApp group with. I am totally down for fucking a white husband and having him suck my cock. There isn’t any humiliation kink or superiority point to be made-I just like fucking and being sucked off my white husbands. Well some.

It has taken me years to admit to and to progressively extend my boundaries in bi play. I tend to still keep it on the “down low” but I have a group of black bi guys I share a WhatsApp group with. I am totally down for fucking a white husband and having him suck my cock. There isn’t any humiliation kink or superiority point to be made-I just like fucking and being sucked off my white husbands. Well some.
That’s awesome. As a sub husband I appreciate your approach. I feel it’s all about doing what you enjoy, what turns you on. I never really concern myself with labels rather equally interested persons.

Great post and great media! It can take a lot of confidence to break through the male stereotypes and homophobia. There is a big difference between gay and desiring a male relationship, and being open to physical pleasure. We celebrate and almost expect women in the lifestyle to be bi. My wife absolutely prefers to get fucked, but she still enjoys the physical pleasure she can enjoy w a woman. Why can’t guys have that too? We’ve met several bulls that secretly enjoy exploring. We have been happy to help.

Plenty of white married guys love to suck and fuck. Also most seek out BBC

I found Kik for bi BBCs that want white men today. I'm looking to find a way to serve and swallow.

Nice. where are you located? wish I had friends like you.

That’s fantastic. I’m really happy that you can say that. I know there are TONS more on this forum that feel the same as you, just don’t want to say it publically. I get DM’s from “totally straight” dudes all the time telling me they want to play, but it would all be so much easier if they would admit it. I love also that you specify that it’s not all about the humiliation. It’s okay to love fucking a tight boy ass without another reason ;)

I tried to start a thread here awhile back asking bi bulls to post and make themselves known, but it never took off.

Wives that accept and enjoy their husband’s bisexuality are rare and special. Any couple with such a wife that enjoyed your company would have a great time looking at your photos I bet! You have a beautiful cock that they would be enjoy servicing.

Last edited:
Bi men are so damn sexy!!!

A
My husband is bi and we serve some of my BBC fuck buds together. They have full access to our mouths, asses and my pussy. This site seems to frown on bi men/bi cucks but we embrace it and so do many of our bulls
I agree, the site loves bi women but frown on bi men/bi cucks. I think it's wrong and sad.
There are many here who are not into the bi-cuck genre. And then there is an element that are fervently against it. But I’m thankful we’ve been given a space here to be able to explore where our kinks, fetishes and fantasies overlap. I for one completely appreciate that not everyone wants to share in everyone else’s likes and turn on’s. With that being said I don’t believe it’s necessary to repeatedly express disdain towards people they don’t agree with. It’s actually kind of telling of people’s true nature when you see some of the comments and responses. Some are not as inclusive as they want others to be.

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_20230826_141051_01.jpg
    IMG_20230826_141051_01.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_20230826_141046_05.jpg
    IMG_20230826_141046_05.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_20230826_141046_02.jpg
    IMG_20230826_141046_02.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_20230826_141022_01.png
    IMG_20230826_141022_01.png
    243.7 KB · Views: 192
Sounds great .... we do enjoy some bi play with her lover .... oral in particular .. nothing wilder than 69 with me underneath, then feeling tow mouths on my cock, ... wife loves it too .. her pussy flushes like crazy the moment his mouth slides down my cock right in front for her face..
Also love him slipping his cock into my mouth then pushing it into her pussy... also especially hot for my wife, when she feels him pulling out, knowing he is putting it into my mouth.

Back