Progressive bi sexuality

You are not alone, I'm not sexually attracted to men, but the dominance aspect of it excites me. The aggression of forsing another inch into a cuck's mouth so he can taste his wife's cum gets me going. I think, with me, because it started in the video star arcade booths where every encounter started with me unlocking the door looking annoyed and bothered, drag them in and use their mouths while degrading them. (Probably turned them on more). I developed a kink which, to my surprise, aligned with the cuckold lifestyle of dominance.

Last edited:
It has taken me years to admit to and to progressively extend my boundaries in bi play. I tend to still keep it on the “down low” but I have a group of black bi guys I share a WhatsApp group with. I am totally down for fucking a white husband and having him suck my cock. There isn’t any humiliation kink or superiority point to be made-I just like fucking and being sucked off my white husbands. Well some.
Beautiful, the way it should be.

It has taken me years to admit to and to progressively extend my boundaries in bi play. I tend to still keep it on the “down low” but I have a group of black bi guys I share a WhatsApp group with. I am totally down for fucking a white husband and having him suck my cock. There isn’t any humiliation kink or superiority point to be made-I just like fucking and being sucked off my white husbands. Well some.
Good for you man! Wish I lived close.

S glad to hear you have found who you are, what your desires are, and act on them! Life is to short for shame!

I do wanna see wife fucked , if wife wanted me to service bull and he wanted it I would prob do it but not into humiliation or anything but if it’s just folks having fun I suppose I could

You are not alone, I'm not sexually attracted to men, but the dominance aspect of it excites me. The aggression of forsing another inch into a cuck's mouth so he can taste his wife's cum gets me going. I think, with me, because it started in the video star arcade booths where every encounter started with me unlocking the door looking annoyed and bothered, drag them in and use their mouths while degrading them. (Probably turned them on more). I developed a kink which, to my surprise, aligned with the cuckold lifestyle of dominance.
I'm bi because of the adult arcades, or at least that's how I know I am. First one I watched through a window. Then the guy motioned for my cock in the hole. It took a while but I figured hell... when in Rome, and sucked my first cock. After a while I was sucking more then getting sucked. And then the motherload... Craigslist came along. I traveled for work and with a properly placed ad it was cock on call. Sometimes several. I never found my self attracted to the men but I was so turned on with the service, with doing a good job. Knowing I provided a release for this stranger and he thought I was amazing was such a turn on. To this day I proudly but secretly love to do all the nasty a guy is not getting at home just to give them an amazing experience.

I'm bi because of the adult arcades, or at least that's how I know I am. First one I watched through a window. Then the guy motioned for my cock in the hole. It took a while but I figured hell... when in Rome, and sucked my first cock. After a while I was sucking more then getting sucked. And then the motherload... Craigslist came along. I traveled for work and with a properly placed ad it was cock on call. Sometimes several. I never found my self attracted to the men but I was so turned on with the service, with doing a good job. Knowing I provided a release for this stranger and he thought I was amazing was such a turn on. To this day I proudly but secretly love to do all the nasty a guy is not getting at home just to give them an amazing experience.
That's great. I feel the same way. began on my block. little did I know that my neighborhood was a pick up area for older gay guys. had my first experience on my knee's behind a women's center banquet hall in the well todo neighborhood. The gentleman lived across the street. little did I know it, that I would service him for years to come.

That's great. I feel the same way. began on my block. little did I know that my neighborhood was a pick up area for older gay guys. had my first experience on my knee's behind a women's center banquet hall in the well todo neighborhood. The gentleman lived across the street. little did I know it, that I would service him for years to come.
I can’t fathom falling in love with a guy but I might be able to try sucking a cock if the guy is masculine alpha type

I can’t fathom falling in love with a guy but I might be able to try sucking a cock if the guy is masculine alpha type
I didn't fall in love, but it was my first blow job so I was really comfortable . I broke it off a few years ago, as he was letting anyone blow him as he got older. it was a turn off.

Back