Primal cruelty but eroticism of being cuckolded by alpha black men

Yes, I agree that it's instinctive for a female to want to mate with the strongest most dominant male. Whenever there's a size differential between a male and female in a given species it is often because at some point in their evolutionary history there was a polygynous mating system occurring where bigger more dominant males mated with more females and had a disproportionate number of offspring.

Pair-bonding or monogamy that is often foisted upon humans due to particular cultural, religious or power relations is quite rare amongst mammals although, one of our closer relatives, the gibbons, are generally pair-bonded.

Despite what civilisation has tried to repress or inculcate us to believe the primal sexual feelings are still there often working away at an ******* level. Interestingly, as an omega white male, I actually get a sense of sexual arousal at being the omega white male in comparison to the dominant black alpha male. I would like to delve into the psychology of this at some point and see how it fits in with the polygynous mating group.

Instead of attempting to be what 'society' defines as my role I feel a sense of freedom and liberation at being this omega male and am searching for a relationship where I'm the omega male and my white hotwife has one or more alpha black lovers. This is almost the complete inverse of the social identities that have been prepared for many of us males.

Interestingly though, it is only big black males that imbue me with the cuckold feelings and mindset. Males from other races, even if they are dominant ones, have no effect whatsoever. Should I thank or curse black men for making me a cuck!

Civilization is based on the repression of the animalistic impulses of individuals that may affect the normal flux of a society, by means of laws and moral values. Natural mating ritual has nothing to do with morals. The lion that uses its ******* to hunt a prey is not being cruel, it is being a lion. There cannot be ethical judgments about it. In a similar way, when a female choose the strongest for mating is not being cruel, she is just following her instincts and being a female.
I sometimes wonder if the cuckolding fetish is actually more normal than monogamy

It's very difficult to know what is normal and what is not. Most of the norms are prescribed by those in power to serve their interests and, hence, usually work against the personal interests and satisfactions of the majority.
The financial and prestige rewards for following the normative route are substantial but rarely lead to any meaningful satisfaction and sense of meaning. As Aristotle said many years ago 'the unexamined life is not worth living'.

It's very difficult to know what is normal and what is not. Most of the norms are prescribed by those in power to serve their interests and, hence, usually work against the personal interests and satisfactions of the majority.
The financial and prestige rewards for following the normative route are substantial but rarely lead to any meaningful satisfaction and sense of meaning. As Aristotle said many years ago 'the unexamined life is not worth living'.
I'll take those financial rewards if it means having more to give over to my future wife.

this is exactly how the things are goin. in our marriage it becomes real at this time. my sexy young and fertile white wife chooses herself a better man, a black man, which is her regular boyfriend now and fucks my still-wife bareback all the time. if she get's pregnant, she will leave me. nature rules!

this is exactly how the things are goin. in our marriage it becomes real at this time. my sexy young and fertile white wife chooses herself a better man, a black man, which is her regular boyfriend now and fucks my still-wife bareback all the time. if she get's pregnant, she will leave me. nature rules!
but why leave you?

Civilization is based on the repression of the animalistic impulses of individuals that may affect the normal flux of a society, by means of laws and moral values. Natural mating ritual has nothing to do with morals. The lion that uses its ******* to hunt a prey is not being cruel, it is being a lion. There cannot be ethical judgments about it. In a similar way, when a female choose the strongest for mating is not being cruel, she is just following her instincts and being a female.
Just as society attempts to repress the more violent aspects of the male it also attempts to repress the natural sexuality of the female. Just as men are stimulated by beautiful women , women are stimulated by attractive men. More recently attractive black men. So today we see more men and women resisting the repressions of society and IR sex is flourishing. What we also see is more white married women with black studs too and with the white husbands knowledge and approval. Something else that society has tried to repress ( women with multiple men ) but seems more common even if concealed today

Generally speaking , the wives still value the protection that marraige to a white man provides. They still fuck the black men but they can hide it behind their role as a white wife. See lots of this now. Also see more IR marraiages between white women and black men now too.

because she is not into cuckolding. she wants a real man
More often its because conflicts develop between her white life and her lifestyle as a slut for BBC. Her passion for BBC draws her away from her white lifestyle until she is 100% slut for BBC. Perhaps she is whoring for several or more black men and this furthers her conflict and self image. Sexually she is too far gone with black men. She has already left her white husband far behind. Most white husbands can only watch as she "drifts" further and further away toward BBC ownership.

You have "planned " and "unplanned" circumstances. Planned where the couple selects the bull who then moves in. Unplanned where the bull selects the couple and then moves in.
Have you come across any of these relationships where a black bull moves in with a white couple? Wondered what the relationship dynamics were?

Back