Primal cruelty but eroticism of being cuckolded by alpha black men

It's interesting how many white men get turned on by interracial sex featuring white women and black men and how, for quite a few, this has turned into cuckolding desires.
In such cases, it's as if the sexual potency of the black man is using the sexual fetish or kinks of such white men in their own interests. Such white cucks are eager for their wives/gfs to fuck black men & white cuck wannabes are looking for white women who prefer black men as partners. All of this increases the chances of big black men fucking more and more white women with the aid and blessing of white cuck males.

All of this increases the chances of big black men fucking more and more white women with the aid and blessing of white cuck males. I can only encourage it.

f4eae7b0-f768-41c2-81b9-8ac9d90f601b.jpg

Civilization is based on the repression of the animalistic impulses of individuals that may affect the normal flux of a society, by means of laws and moral values. Natural mating ritual has nothing to do with morals. The lion that uses its ******* to hunt a prey is not being cruel, it is being a lion. There cannot be ethical judgments about it. In a similar way, when a female choose the strongest for mating is not being cruel, she is just following her instincts and being a female.
How does this correlate to women who have sex with lots of men ? Being a woman ?

There's something very primal and animalistic about a bigger stronger male taking the wife or gf of a weaker smaller man. The female choosing the more dominant male equates humans with many polygynous animals where the rules of the jungle apply. The smaller male is emasculated while the bigger more dominant male is emboldened with testosterone pumping through his veins.

Now add to the 'rules of the jungle' scenario the fact that the smaller male and his partner are white and the conquering male is a dominant alpha black male and you've got an added electric interracial element to an already powder keg of primal ******* sexuality.

The 'cruelty' of this situation is compounded for the white male by the fact that his white wife or gf may give birth to a black baby, confirming to the world he's been cuckolded by a black man and she has chosen to mate with a black man over him. There's no hding from this, as is possible in a vanilla cuckold situation.

Historically this may have been one of the ultimate fears for white men but out of this has grown a fetish/eroticism whereby some white males actually want to enact and play out this fantasy. Being the weaker white beta male who is powerless to see his darling white wife/gf lust after and be taken by bigger more dominant hung black alpha males enables him to vicariously experience what a smaller real white cuckold must feel, but in this case the angst is transformed into sexual eroticism and elation.

I wonder if this applies to any white cucks and wannabes here, it certainly won't for many but I think it may be relevant in the mind of this cuck wannabe - poor bugger!

"There's something very primal and animalistic about a bigger stronger male taking the wife or gf of a weaker smaller man".

Taking to what degree? Taking her to Dinner? Bed? Vacation? Away? Etc? I'm just curious.

There's something very primal and animalistic about a bigger stronger male taking the wife or gf of a weaker smaller man. The female choosing the more dominant male equates humans with many polygynous animals where the rules of the jungle apply. The smaller male is emasculated while the bigger more dominant male is emboldened with testosterone pumping through his veins.

Now add to the 'rules of the jungle' scenario the fact that the smaller male and his partner are white and the conquering male is a dominant alpha black male and you've got an added electric interracial element to an already powder keg of primal ******* sexuality.

The 'cruelty' of this situation is compounded for the white male by the fact that his white wife or gf may give birth to a black baby, confirming to the world he's been cuckolded by a black man and she has chosen to mate with a black man over him. There's no hding from this, as is possible in a vanilla cuckold situation.

Historically this may have been one of the ultimate fears for white men but out of this has grown a fetish/eroticism whereby some white males actually want to enact and play out this fantasy. Being the weaker white beta male who is powerless to see his darling white wife/gf lust after and be taken by bigger more dominant hung black alpha males enables him to vicariously experience what a smaller real white cuckold must feel, but in this case the angst is transformed into sexual eroticism and elation.

I wonder if this applies to any white cucks and wannabes here, it certainly won't for many but I think it may be relevant in the mind of this cuck wannabe - poor bugger!
Yes, all you have said very surely applies to me. Especially your understading of the terrible angst generated by watching one's wife being fucked and impregnated by a taller and way better-hung, beautifully-built and spectacularly more potent black alpha-male being transformed into sexual eroticism and elation----and in my case mind-blowing orgasms and way more forceful and copious ejaculations than I have produced at any time in my life including as an uncontrollably horny and sexually compulsive teenager.

"There's something very primal and animalistic about a bigger stronger male taking the wife or gf of a weaker smaller man".

Taking to what degree? Taking her to Dinner? Bed? Vacation? Away? Etc? I'm just curious.
All of the above, of course, extending to taking the wife--mind heart and body---in her sexual totality completely off and away from her weaker "mate".

Her body naturally and necessarily includes her womb which the bigger stronger male rival as-of-right pumps full of his more desirable spunk and sperm over and over again until and after she has been well and truly impregnated by him.

Hence the expression "Loser White Husband".

Hot eh Dick Hurtz?

All of the above, of course, extending to taking the wife--mind heart and body---in her sexual totality completely off and away from her weaker "mate".

Her body naturally and necessarily includes her womb which the bigger stronger male rival as-of-right pumps full of his more desirable spunk and sperm over and over again until and after she has been well and truly impregnated by him.

Hot eh Dick Hurtz?
👍

Hot eh Dick Hurtz?
For me it is really only sexually. I find it incredibly hot to think of a bigger, stronger, more virle man, taking my wife and making her his sex slave and even impregnating her.

For me it is really only sexually. I find it incredibly hot to think of a bigger, stronger, more virle man, taking my wife and making her his sex slave and even impregnating her.
Me too, with added erotic piquancy owing to my buddy and I being versatile bisexuals and as much in love with each other as we are with my ex.

In our regular threesomes we take turnabout to fuck her. When my turn comes around my buddy is always hands-on helping with and watching the fucking very close-up and, for the exact same reasons you give above, gets off hugely on me totally possessing his wife and getting her to repeatedly orgasm under me and in the process pump her full of white-baby-batter.

Ironically, perhaps perversely, in the very act he always sees me as the more desirable, stronger, spunkier and more virile male and mentally translates the way I'm fucking his wife into the way I fuck him so freely and satisfyingly in our homosexing sessions both in private and unabashedly in front of her on the marriage bed.

Is that primal cruelty playing out, or just plain kinky or what Bellaazz?

Whichever it is the erotic fallout from it is always as hot as the mouth of Hell for all three of us.

Last edited:
Back