Primal cruelty but eroticism of being cuckolded by alpha black men

Civilization is based on the repression of the animalistic impulses of individuals that may affect the normal flux of a society, by means of laws and moral values. Natural mating ritual has nothing to do with morals. The lion that uses its ******* to hunt a prey is not being cruel, it is being a lion. There cannot be ethical judgments about it. In a similar way, when a female choose the strongest for mating is not being cruel, she is just following her instincts and being a female.

agreed.

I can agree with some aspects of this but the getting pregnant and leaving the husband stuff is not part of most married couples equation in this arrangement. Speaking for my wife and I, it has to do with my wife wanting a well built, well hung, virile black man doing things to her in bed that she has never experienced.

I can agree with some aspects of this but the getting pregnant and leaving the husband stuff is not part of most married couples equation in this arrangement. Speaking for my wife and I, it has to do with my wife wanting a well built, well hung, virile black man doing things to her in bed that she has never experienced.
. A good beginning but things either stop or they go on to more explorations which the wives enjoy

Just a query as you are in the interracial cuck lifestyle - have you, as a couple, ever discussed black pregnancy? Even if it's a situation to avoid.

It's interesting how many white men get turned on by interracial sex featuring white women and black men and how, for quite a few, this has turned into cuckolding desires.
In such cases, it's as if the sexual potency of the black man is using the sexual fetish or kinks of such white men in their own interests. Such white cucks are eager for their wives/gfs to fuck black men & white cuck wannabes are looking for white women who prefer black men as partners. All of this increases the chances of big black men fucking more and more white women with the aid and blessing of white cuck males.

There's something very primal and animalistic about a bigger stronger male taking the wife or gf of a weaker smaller man. The female choosing the more dominant male equates humans with many polygynous animals where the rules of the jungle apply. The smaller male is emasculated while the bigger more dominant male is emboldened with testosterone pumping through his veins.

Now add to the 'rules of the jungle' scenario the fact that the smaller male and his partner are white and the conquering male is a dominant alpha black male and you've got an added electric interracial element to an already powder keg of primal ******* sexuality.

The 'cruelty' of this situation is compounded for the white male by the fact that his white wife or gf may give birth to a black baby, confirming to the world he's been cuckolded by a black man and she has chosen to mate with a black man over him. There's no hding from this, as is possible in a vanilla cuckold situation.

Historically this may have been one of the ultimate fears for white men but out of this has grown a fetish/eroticism whereby some white males actually want to enact and play out this fantasy. Being the weaker white beta male who is powerless to see his darling white wife/gf lust after and be taken by bigger more dominant hung black alpha males enables him to vicariously experience what a smaller real white cuckold must feel, but in this case the angst is transformed into sexual eroticism and elation.

I wonder if this applies to any white cucks and wannabes here, it certainly won't for many but I think it may be relevant in the mind of this cuck wannabe - poor bugger!
I know every person and case are unique but what you described here is probably the ultimate turn on for me as a cuckold.

Yes, being cuckolded by a big dominant black man would be the ultimate turn on for me too. What would once have been a big source of social humiliation and shame is now a huge turn on. Although I wonder if privately some white males, even then, still got aroused knowing their white wife was fucking black men.

Its not only for beta males, cuckolding can be attractive and for alfa males because of sperm competition. Men are competitors by nature, when man knows that his wife was with another man, husband gets better erection, his body produce more sperm, he is ready to have sex any time... it can be competition for alfa males.
It would be interesting to know if a black bull ejaculates more sperm into a white wife than he would a comparable single white woman based on sperm competition.
And yes, in this circumstances those white males who are aroused by interracial cuckoldry would probably have harder erections and ejaculate more sperm into their wives than under normal circumstances. That is for the white cucks who haven't been denied sex by their 'black only' partners.

yes we have discussed black pregnancy from the start we use to refer to it as a risk but now it's a matter of when not if it will happen
What are the factors driving your desire to be black pregnant? Must have been a difficult decision but now, once made, it must be an incredibly exciting time for you.

There's something very primal and animalistic about a bigger stronger male taking the wife or gf of a weaker smaller man. The female choosing the more dominant male equates humans with many polygynous animals where the rules of the jungle apply. The smaller male is emasculated while the bigger more dominant male is emboldened with testosterone pumping through his veins.

Now add to the 'rules of the jungle' scenario the fact that the smaller male and his partner are white and the conquering male is a dominant alpha black male and you've got an added electric interracial element to an already powder keg of primal ******* sexuality.

The 'cruelty' of this situation is compounded for the white male by the fact that his white wife or gf may give birth to a black baby, confirming to the world he's been cuckolded by a black man and she has chosen to mate with a black man over him. There's no hding from this, as is possible in a vanilla cuckold situation.

Historically this may have been one of the ultimate fears for white men but out of this has grown a fetish/eroticism whereby some white males actually want to enact and play out this fantasy. Being the weaker white beta male who is powerless to see his darling white wife/gf lust after and be taken by bigger more dominant hung black alpha males enables him to vicariously experience what a smaller real white cuckold must feel, but in this case the angst is transformed into sexual eroticism and elation.

I wonder if this applies to any white cucks and wannabes here, it certainly won't for many but I think it may be relevant in the mind of this cuck wannabe - poor bugger!
Excellent writing

Yeah a whole bunch of bullshit!! No competition at all. It's interviews, public meet and greet to gauge chemistry, etc. Then the husband hands her over. So all that dominant BS is BS. I'm 5'6" 150lbs and have 3 wives that I service. I didn't compete for anything. Personality, intelligence, and charm rule.

Civilization is based on the repression of the animalistic impulses of individuals that may affect the normal flux of a society, by means of laws and moral values. Natural mating ritual has nothing to do with morals. The lion that uses its ******* to hunt a prey is not being cruel, it is being a lion. There cannot be ethical judgments about it. In a similar way, when a female choose the strongest for mating is not being cruel, she is just following her instincts and being a female.

Wow, Monica. I love your texts. When my wife Christina wanted a baby by her black lover she wasn't being cruel. It was nature speaking to her.

e9c37ace-8e6b-4152-81d8-024bb2eaa86b.jpg

She loved me very deeply but her female instincts just told her that it might be a wise idea to have a baby by a strong, healthy, athletic, intelligent black male.

043 (1).jpg

Maybe her black lover doesn't want a full time relationship. Emphasize that you can offer her and the baby plenty of support, as often males with a cuckold psyche are very strong on this dimension.

That's a great post. Christina's black boyfriend doesn't want a full-time relationship. As a strong well-equipped black alpha male he wants to have sex with a beautiful white female.

image_1.jpeg

As a black male full of testosterone Michael wants to spread his genes. This is not bad. It's nature. It's Chris' nature to desire strong, healthy and intelligent offspring.

5137f872-f689-403e-b4f9-cee535e1bf42.jpg

As a caring and loving white beta male I am good at making Christina feel loved. You write that I "can offer her and the baby plenty of support". That's absolutely true.

1bab13db-de8a-45a4-a2a3-ccf1768eb827.jpg

All three of us get what we want. For me and Christina it's the perfect way of living.

6cc624fc-031e-45f4-962f-f32b3bc04b2d.jpg
3b5d5b8b-b494-4aa6-84bd-9de2808211f0.jpg

Back