Premature Ejaculation Cuckold

Since college i knew I was to be a cuckold. I walked in on my college gf cheating on me with a BBC. It was eye opening. Currently, i am single looking for my future hotwife. I have always struggled with premature ejaculation which has gotten worse. My last attempt, was so bad I was laughed at for only lasting 15 or so seconds. I watch BBC go forever! So under control. I have to pause all the time to keep myself from cumming. any other cuckolds experience any premature ejaculation issues?

I only came super fast the very first time I had sex. I literally started cumming the first stroke in. The girl I was with was experienced and couldn't believe it.

Now I am the opposite. I am such a pathetic cuck that I can't get my little white dicklet hard. Been that way since highschool.

The first time I can remember was a very cute girl in my class decided late one night at a party to let me fuck her. I kept going limp and she got pissed and started making fun of me. That I couldn't handle it and that she made a mistake picking me to have sex with and should have gone with another guy. I will never forget her saying "you're fucking pathetic" and "you have no business being around horny pussy". I have jacked off to that experience more than I can count.

PE Medication Update
PE is very "fixable" when the one, with it, has the desire to do so. PE is an excuse for the guys who don't wish to put in the effort to resolve the issue, thus their ladies end up going elsewhere for sexual satisfaction.
There's a pain ******* called duloxetine that works well for those suffering from lower spinal/leg pains. One of its side effects is numbing the male ejaculation process. The male still gets erections, but, ejaculations take longer as it desensitizes the penis glands ... might be something for you guys with the "PE issue" to look into and at least try. Its a time-delayed capsule taken twice a day, 12 hours apart. It does require prescription, however, it comes in various dosage amounts. You might see if your doctor might start you out on 15-20MG, then increase the dosage until you reach the dosage that works for you. By 50MG you should surely see the delayed ejaculation response. If your dosage is too much, it will cause impotence so the right dosage is important.
pic_Yellowball-ThankYouJesus.jpg
ps - another non-med solution to PE is to squeeze the base of the penis for 4-5 seconds once the urge to ejaculate arrives ... this delays the ejaculaton for 2-3 minutes more. Eventually you should find your ability to abstain from ejaculating and do fewer "squeezes".
A dry or semi-dry pussy acts like a hand and simply jerks a cock off ... try spending a LOT more time on foreplay, getting that pussy really juicy and slick.
So, just saying ... PE is resolvable for THOSE who desire to resolve it.
Some Good Reading Here ...
https://www.penetric.com/premature-ejaculation-treatments-therapies-cures/

Last edited:
PE Medication Update
PE is very "fixable" when the one, with it, has the desire to do so. PE is an excuse for the guys who don't wish to put in the effort to resolve the issue, thus their ladies end up going elsewhere for sexual satisfaction.
There's a pain ******* called duloxetine that works well for those suffering from lower spinal/leg pains. One of its side effects is numbing the male ejaculation process. The male still gets erections, but, ejaculations take longer as it desensitizes the penis glands ... might be something for you guys with the "PE issue" to look into and at least try. Its a time-delayed capsule taken twice a day, 12 hours apart. It does require prescription, however, it comes in various dosage amounts. You might see if your doctor might start you out on 15-20MG, then increase the dosage until you reach the dosage that works for you. By 50MG you should surely see the delayed ejaculation response. If your dosage is too much, it will cause impotence so the right dosage is important.
View attachment 1981598
ps - another non-med solution to PE is to squeeze the base of the penis for 4-5 seconds once the urge to ejaculate arrives ... this delays the ejaculaton for 2-3 minutes more. Eventually you should find your ability to abstain from ejaculating and do fewer "squeezes".
A dry or semi-dry pussy acts like a hand and simply jerks a cock off ... try spending a LOT more time on foreplay, getting that pussy really juicy and slick.
So, just saying ... PE is resolvable for THOSE who desire to resolve it.
Some Good Reading Here ...
https://www.penetric.com/premature-ejaculation-treatments-therapies-cures/
It means my husband is part of those didn’t put enough effort :)

My wife deliberately trained me to have PE. She liked it because it minimized her contact with my little dick, and I also liked it because I could start cleaning her pussy sooner. We don't fuck anymore, so now when she gives me a hand job, I usually cum in well under a minute. I'm also now able to cum even before I have an erection, also well under a minute.

PE Medication Update

My wife has plenty of reasons for me to have PE. I agree with her that it's better for me to have PE. We both like it.

Back