Premature Ejaculation Cuckold

Since college i knew I was to be a cuckold. I walked in on my college gf cheating on me with a BBC. It was eye opening. Currently, i am single looking for my future hotwife. I have always struggled with premature ejaculation which has gotten worse. My last attempt, was so bad I was laughed at for only lasting 15 or so seconds. I watch BBC go forever! So under control. I have to pause all the time to keep myself from cumming. any other cuckolds experience any premature ejaculation issues?
I have experienced PE getting worse over time as well.

how do i train myself to be like that?

What my wife did was tell me not to do anything to stop or delay cumming. She said to cum as fast as I could, and not keep stopping to hold back because she didn't enjoy the constant interruptions. Mixed with denial, I was always ready to cum immediately. In no time I became really fast, and my wife never complained, instead started saying things that made me cum even faster. As the denial times became multiple months, and I became even faster, to the point I was starting to cum on the first stroke going in every time.

Her next step was to hold me outside her pussy, and have me fuck her hand without any penetration. The humiliation of being stopped from entering would make me cum before getting inside at all. After she did that for a while, she started giving me hand jobs only. I've been pussy-free now for 17 months and counting.

I think being a cuckold and having premature ejaculation issues go hand in hand. Before I got into the cuckold lifestyle, I could las forever. After getting into cuckolding, I can’t hold my cum in. It’s crazy, sometimes I last under 30 seconds with intercourse. A few strokes sometimes and I’m done. My wife teases me about my cock size, pinches my nipples etc I’m erupt immediately in her.

What my wife did was tell me not to do anything to stop or delay cumming. She said to cum as fast as I could, and not keep stopping to hold back because she didn't enjoy the constant interruptions. Mixed with denial, I was always ready to cum immediately. In no time I became really fast, and my wife never complained, instead started saying things that made me cum even faster. As the denial times became multiple months, and I became even faster, to the point I was starting to cum on the first stroke going in every time.

Her next step was to hold me outside her pussy, and have me fuck her hand without any penetration. The humiliation of being stopped from entering would make me cum before getting inside at all. After she did that for a while, she started giving me hand jobs only. I've been pussy-free now for 17 months and counting.
We have followed a very similar pattern, but it isn’t intentional. It just didn’t make sense for us to go through the motions of vaginal sex when I couldn’t last long enough to call it sex. So now a few drops of astroglide in her hand is the norm.

VERY similar here. Before I was cucked, I could last 10 minutes or so, now it is almost as soon as I enter her, if I can get it up.

It doesn't matter if I get hard or not. My dick has been retired from fucking for 17 months now. Now that I think about it, I'll never fuck a woman again, so it doesn't matter anymore how big I am or how fast I cum.

How long do you cucks last.
Is it within a minute or longer?

I usually start to cum on the first or second thrust, already at the point of no stopping, and I'm slipping out all finished at about 10 seconds. I've never cum before entering

Well fellaz, am out of popcorn. Whilst a BBC like me struggles to cum within a hour...you guys do it in secs??:)

Yes, start to finish and slipping out in under 10 seconds. But, when I was 18, I could cum 5 times in about 45 minutes. The last one hurt more than anything, and the load was only a few drops. There were quite a few times I had multiple cums with girls who were exceptionally hot, but never more than two. The last time that happened, I was 36.

I usually start to cum on the first or second thrust, already at the point of no stopping, and I'm slipping out all finished at about 10 seconds. I've never cum before entering
I have cum before entering. I was so excited seeing her ass and shaking it for me, when she grabbed my cock and started to rub it on her pussy, I came in her hand before I even got inside her ! How embarrassing !

I have cum before entering. I was so excited seeing her ass and shaking it for me, when she grabbed my cock and started to rub it on her pussy, I came in her hand before I even got inside her ! How embarrassing !

I wish I could do that! Ultra humiliating!

similar separate post
I'm a cuckold of 30 plus years
when I was lot younger and watched/listened I would just ejaculate spontaneously all time but would be hard again in minutes even fucking her silky seconds after a premature ejaculation didn't stop me cumming in seconds again when I was once inside her, this has hardly changed even now at my age except I cant "recover" as quickly as I used to
having said that on last Friday night she had a particularly fierce fucking which involved dp vaginal sex which I heard several minutes off as she deliberately left her phone on so I could listen and within an hour she was dropped off at home and once I saw her cunt in the state it was I admit cumming just as I was about to slide my cock in the lovely mess
I ended up sticking my soft cock in her for a few minutes and found I ejaculated again with a soft cock
I know its always going be problem in this lifestyle but I love it and shes not complaining as she reckons my tongue does a wonderfull job after shes been stuffed all night by a nice hard cock lol

similar separate post
I'm a cuckold of 30 plus years
when I was lot younger and watched/listened I would just ejaculate spontaneously all time but would be hard again in minutes even fucking her silky seconds after a premature ejaculation didn't stop me cumming in seconds again when I was once inside her, this has hardly changed even now at my age except I cant "recover" as quickly as I used to
having said that on last Friday night she had a particularly fierce fucking which involved dp vaginal sex which I heard several minutes off as she deliberately left her phone on so I could listen and within an hour she was dropped off at home and once I saw her cunt in the state it was I admit cumming just as I was about to slide my cock in the lovely mess
I ended up sticking my soft cock in her for a few minutes and found I ejaculated again with a soft cock
I know its always going be problem in this lifestyle but I love it and shes not complaining as she reckons my tongue does a wonderfull job after shes been stuffed all night by a nice hard cock lol
You are the perfect cuck. Honest guy here

A few times i've cum rolling the condom on, just the anticipation gets to be too much. We never have any foreplay at all where my wife touches my cock, i'm ok touching it, but we've had times where i've cum just from making out and she rubbed my cock. Leaking precum is the dead giveaway for me, I can start leaking it within a couple of minutes of eating her pussy, ass or sucking her tits, if I start leaking a lot, we both know the show will be over within a few seconds.

Back