Did erectile dysfunction/premature ejaculation play a part in you becoming a cuckold?

I think High School locker rooms played a big part. I was a late bloomer so
my tiny 4 inch, uncircumcised penis was also hairless,
Most of the other guys were bigger, hairy and cut.
They liked putting their cock next to mine, in front of the other guys.
Looking back, their descriptions were fairly accurate. They'd call it a "baby dick",
or "peanut dick", sissy dick. Some guys called it a "clit-dick" even back then.

I think High School locker rooms played a big part. I was a late bloomer so
my tiny 4 inch, uncircumcised penis was also hairless,
Most of the other guys were bigger, hairy and cut.
They liked putting their cock next to mine, in front of the other guys.
Looking back, their descriptions were fairly accurate. They'd call it a "baby dick",
or "peanut dick", sissy dick. Some guys called it a "clit-dick" even back then.
They got it r

ED was not an issue for us but PE most definitely was, it was my (husband) idea that I should have sex with other men and I finally experienced my first PIV orgasms
Thais is true love !your husband really loves you, going over your ego, accepting that it's not the best for you sexually, and encouraging you to be happy, is the purest and most beautiful forma of love!

It works in both ways you can start cuckolding because of ED or PE but even when you had a perfect working cock and you start a cuck-relationship there is much chance that you will get ED and PE in the end. If it is not the case it is a selffulfilling prophecy...
interesting, why do you say that?

Not ED in our case. We fuck 2-3 times a day on a regular basis. But gf craves BBC in her mouth with bf watching or fucking from behind.
Frustration in my case and I think that for some others here it also generates arousal, imagine seeing your wife fucking someone else and my dick not even rise, despite the total horniness of the scene, that is, total defeat lol! That's why I'm interested in this subject!

Frustration in my case and I think that for some others here it also generates arousal, imagine seeing your wife fucking someone else and my dick not even rise, despite the total horniness of the scene, that is, total defeat lol! That's why I'm interested in this subject!
same here. it's easier now and I get really horny watching or knowing she's with someone. I get hard immediately and I cum in seconds any way while watching.

Maintaining an erection is the most common erectile dysfunction for maturing men…. The absolute cure is letting your wife date a younger Black male and hearing all the details while you have sex with her.

You’ll be rock hard till you blow the largest load since you were 20… fact
I think there’s probably something to this: I do believe cuckoldry, particularly practiced with a super capable male pleasing your wife, can absolutely help reverse or cure ED. Perhaps an unintended consequence and certainly not an unwelcome one. But I think it’s almost inevitable that premature ejaculation is going to be part of the bargain for many men.

Last edited:
I think there’s probably something to this: I do believe cuckoldry, particularly practiced with a super capable male pleasing your wife, can absolutely help reverse or cure ED. Perhaps an unintended consequence and certainly not an unwelcome one. But I think it’s almost inevitable that premature ejaculation is going to be part of the bargain for many men.
I totally agree. And wife admits she needs bigger and better and longer lasting. She's one 38 so I'm happy she's actually actively looking and willing to participate finally.

I totally agree. And wife admits she needs bigger and better and longer lasting. She's one 38 so I'm happy she's actually actively looking and willing to participate finally.
It usually takes about 15 to 20 minutes of of good hard pumping
to make my wife cum. Even some of the young bulls have trouble with that.

Nature has a way of taking care of that. A "MILF" or mature mom
especially if she is a BBW or has a huge butt can take of the needs
of 3 young studs easily. Each one averaging about 5 minutes, so by the
time the third one is ready to nut, Christine has a good intense orgasm
with three loads leaking out.

It usually takes about 15 to 20 minutes of of good hard pumping
to make my wife cum. Even some of the young bulls have trouble with that.

Nature has a way of taking care of that. A "MILF" or mature mom
especially if she is a BBW or has a huge butt can take of the needs
of 3 young studs easily. Each one averaging about 5 minutes, so by the
time the third one is ready to nut, Christine has a good intense orgasm
with three loads leaking out.
she can cum quick, 5 mins, but like she says, that's the first cum . In a good session, the 2nd al the way to the Nth takes time. At least 10-20 min each. A good night for her is 2-3 hours. I last 10 seconds lol

she can cum quick, 5 mins, but like she says, that's the first cum . In a good session, the 2nd al the way to the Nth takes time. At least 10-20 min each. A good night for her is 2-3 hours. I last 10 seconds lol
I know the feeling. In a hotel room, if & when the maid is watching,
I've had them laugh when they see my "tiny thing" starting to cum
within a minute or so, just from watching wifey and bull smoke-up
as he feels-up her pussy.

I think some of the hotel staff already know when they see some
young black stud holding your wife's hand, walking her in the lobby,
past the desk to your room while I'm bringing up the rear, carrying the
beach towels and other items.

Some guys insist on "walking her out on the terrace" with their cock
burried up inside her, so other guests and staff can see. That can be
quite humiliating later when you see them in the elevator.

I think some of the hotel staff already know when they see some
young black stud holding your wife's hand, walking her in the lobby,
past the desk to your room while I'm bringing up the rear, carrying the
beach towels and other items.

Some guys insist on "walking her out on the terrace" with their cock
burried up inside her, so other guests and staff can see. That can be
quite humiliating later when you see them in the elevator.
That's really hot. Do yo play with them too? or just watch?

Back