pregnant

brudan

Male
How many couples decide to keep the baby after discovering the wife is pregnant because the husband has been actively involved and could be the *******. After giving birth to a bi-racial baby how did your family and friends react, especially after they found out you were active in several IR relationships and not sure who the ******* was?

How many couples decide to keep the baby after discovering the wife is pregnant because the husband has been actively involved and could be the *******. After giving birth to a bi-racial baby how did your family and friends react, especially after they found out you were active in several IR relationships and not sure who the ******* was?
We did

Honestly I think every couple/person that plays in any sexual game should be accepting of the idea that pregnancy could happen. I understand that everyone has their own situation but I think it is just part of being responsible. If I were to become pregnant from playing with someone yes I would keep the baby and love him/her. My husband is on board with that as well.

I’ve played with hotwives while they were pregnant. It’s fun :)

Back