Pregnant by a Bull

blkbull00

Male
Real Person
So a cuck from a couple I used to play with and introduced to the lifestyle contacted me to say that his wife was pregnant and that's why they weren't around much. He said it probably wasn't his but another guy she had been seeing. He said she was on the pill but clearly it didn't work and she doesn't believe in abortion so they are keeping it. I'm interested to know what a wife would do if this happened and how the cuck would feel since nothing is guaranteed to work 100% of the time. And I guess he came to me because I trained them and he can't really talk about it with his work friends lol

After our second baby, the Dr told my wife that she would not be able to get pregnant. To tell a promiscuous women who loves bareback, to say Beth was happy is a huge understatement. And I was thrilled to get all those creampies! Well, 2.5 years later, voila! We had no idea who was the ******* (this is before she was black-only) and I raised our only ******* as my own.

After our second baby, the Dr told my wife that she would not be able to get pregnant. To tell a promiscuous women who loves bareback, to say Beth was happy is a huge understatement. And I was thrilled to get all those creampies! Well, 2.5 years later, voila! We had no idea who was the ******* (this is before she was black-only) and I raised our only ******* as my own.
But won't she find out who her real ******* is? Have you ever told her yet?

We both love her and does it really help her to say, 'Just FYI you may be the result of a gang-bang, or a threesome with someone we can't remember his name.'
What happens if she wants to trace her ancestry? What happens if she requires a ******* transfusion or anything related to DNA? Has she ever wondered why she doesn't look like you?

I'm just telling you to prepare for the talk. Because she's going to press you two on this one day.

We both love her and does it really help her to say, 'Just FYI you may be the result of a gang-bang, or a threesome with someone we can't remember his name.'
Harsh truth is that more ******* come from " ilicit" sex and one nightstands where adults are umarried. Couples adopt or foster ******* from these " couplings" every day. No. It doesn't help them to know their "sire" has no interest in them and ,in some cases, even less interest in their mom given the sex act was likely some hot lust or passion that ended the moment he ejaculated his sperm into her pussy. Certainly , things are different when there is an LTR with numerous and perhaps frequent sex acts which eventually imprenate the woman but the question there is was the goal to impregnate or was it an accident. Many men have no intention or desire to impregnate many of the women they service regularly yet it happens. And many of these babies are put up for adoption. Not just the IR babies but also babies where the stud is white but not the husband.

I did get pregnant by another man once. Although this lifestyle is extremely pleasurable and fulfilling, we did not want to bring a baby into such a complicated situation. I decided to have an abortion.
Sad and unfortunate. Perhaps the future will be more tolerant if not encouraging for such situations. Certainly seems like more white women having babies with black men today

I know that a big black bull breeds my wife soon i told her to take as much black seed they give herand she really wants to have a baby
Seeing more "intentional" breeding now and more IR babies. More women are willing to have these babies and more black bulls are active with breeding vs just "white pussy" sex.

What happens if she wants to trace her ancestry? What happens if she requires a ******* transfusion or anything related to DNA? Has she ever wondered why she doesn't look like you?

I'm just telling you to prepare for the talk. Because she's going to press you two on this one day.
. How many ******* today who think "dad" is their biological ******* later learn through DNA testing he isn't ? How many "dads" learn that one or more of "their" ******* are not "theirs". Certainly , this was easier to conceal when both "parents" were white or both were black. Lots of ******* today are adopted , fostered, or just living with relatives. Some ******* have no idea who real parents are. Some ******* have parents who are now deceased. Sometimes , all these ******* just have to try to ignore the past and focus on the present and the future.

. How many ******* today who think "dad" is their biological ******* later learn through DNA testing he isn't ? How many "dads" learn that one or more of "their" ******* are not "theirs". Certainly , this was easier to conceal when both "parents" were white or both were black. Lots of ******* today are adopted , fostered, or just living with relatives. Some ******* have no idea who real parents are. Some ******* have parents who are now deceased. Sometimes , all these ******* just have to try to ignore the past and focus on the present and the future.
Our friend almost divorced his wife because of a DNA test. She insisted he try another lab and his *******'s DNA was a match. You need to be careful with DNA testing.

I believe all children should have a right where they came from or who their relatives were. Hell, at least when they turn 18.

Back