Pregnant by a Bull

I believe all children should have a right where they came from or who their relatives were. Hell, at least when they turn 18.
So instead of her believing that she is the baby of two loving parents, she should know that he mom loves gang-bangs and we have no idea who her impregnated her mom. I know my mom and dad were swingers, and I would not want to know that the man I love as my dad really wasn't!

Our friend almost divorced his wife because of a DNA test. She insisted he try another lab and his *******'s DNA was a match. You need to be careful with DNA testing.

Human errors can and do lead to incorrect DNA test results. It's possible (but rare) that a sample is cross-contaminated. It's more often the case that a lab or testing facility employee makes an error. It also happens with genetic research although those errors generally go unnoticed because there are no immediate legal implications pending the results; the outcome there is someone's elderly aunt scrounging through records on Ancestry.com, looking for a long lost grandparent from Armenia who never existed.

Barring human error, DNA test results are extremely accurate. Matches at the Parent / Offspring level and the Immediate level (grandparents, grandchildren or full siblings) are foolproof.

Last edited:
Human errors can and do lead to incorrect DNA test results. It's possible (but rare) that a sample is cross-contaminated. It's more often the case that a lab or testing facility employee makes an error. It also happens with genetic research although those errors generally go unnoticed because there are no immediate legal implications pending the results; the outcome there is someone's elderly aunt scrounging through records on Ancestry.com, looking for a long lost grandparent from Armenia who never existed.

Barring human error, DNA test results are extremely accurate. Matches at the Parent / Offspring level and the Immediate level (grandparents, grandchildren or full siblings) are foolproof.
I agree, but regardlless of the reason for the error, imagine what that family went through!

So instead of her believing that she is the baby of two loving parents, she should know that he mom loves gang-bangs and we have no idea who her impregnated her mom. I know my mom and dad were swingers, and I would not want to know that the man I love as my dad really wasn't!
Well, yeah. When she becomes a grown woman, she needs to know the truth.

What's gonna happen if she finds out another way? She's gonna be pissed at you too.

Regarding your lifestyle, ******* happens and I'm sure she'll understand that a pregnancy occurred during an encounter.

Wow, your parents were swingers as well?

Also, there are loving parents who have all types of kinks. I wouldn't let your lifestyle hang over your head like that.

Well, yeah. When she becomes a grown woman, she needs to know the truth.

What's gonna happen if she finds out another way? She's gonna be pissed at you too.

Regarding your lifestyle, ******* happens and I'm sure she'll understand that a pregnancy occurred during an encounter.

Wow, your parents were swingers as well?

Also, there are loving parents who have all types of kinks. I wouldn't let your lifestyle hang over your head like that.
You are entitled to your opinion; my wife and I feel differently!

Seeing lots of IR couples now and IR ******* too. White women going after men of other races not just Black. "Enviroments" are changing.
What kind of social environment?
One where employers would not give you a promotion for indulging in a 'deviant' lifestyle or cheating your husband / allowing to be cheated, and where neighbors think that way too. It's not because people are elitist, but many think it is a matter of character. I doubt that will ever change for those social groups where ethics and behavior are paramount.

One where employers would not give you a promotion for indulging in a 'deviant' lifestyle or cheating your husband / allowing to be cheated, and where neighbors think that way too. It's not because people are elitist, but many think it is a matter of character. I doubt that will ever change for those social groups where ethics and behavior are paramount.

Cue the "You need a different job and screw what the neighbors think!" comments.

No, I'm not conservative. And I have black and mixed race neighbors and I know how they think in this regard. When the job is your life you submit to the rules of engagement.
I wasn't implying that you were conservative. I'm just saying that it's fun to navigate through them and figure out that they get cucked by their wives behind closed doors. It happens here in Texas.

Precisely, what would be the impression about their biological parents on that baby? A bit damaging for the kid's ethnic identity, for sure.
Not so different for the white couples that adopt ******* of other races. Or white couples with foster ******* of other races today. At least, in this case , it would be the biological mom.

I believe all children should have a right where they came from or who their relatives were. Hell, at least when they turn 18.

Agreed. We are working on this and the agreement is that if our children want to know, it was a fling and he chose not to be around afterwards. Our friend has agreed to play along if contacted through a DNA search or something like that but we have intentionally never asked him for a last name, address, etc. so he knows we're not going to chase him for paternity.

Agreed. We are working on this and the agreement is that if our children want to know, it was a fling and he chose not to be around afterwards. Our friend has agreed to play along if contacted through a DNA search or something like that but we have intentionally never asked him for a last name, address, etc. so he knows we're not going to chase him for paternity.
Was this intentional breeding or accidental pregnancies from continued sex. ?

Back