Pregnant/ breeding fetish

I have my quarterly shots so I can get kinky all I want. Leave that hot sperm inside but I won't get pregnant but the thoughts of it does excite me. I've shared my thoughts with my husband and he said that it's up to me.

Last edited:
When We were white on white swingers,My Wife got pregnant from a party We attended.
We never knew Who was the *******, She wanted to keep it, which I went along with reluctantly.
However She miscarried at 3 months.
when We both got older and She was into BBC, We often fantasised about Her getting pregnant by a coloured guy, having been part of the way into a similar situation always turned us both on.
She was almost 50 when She got into black guys so it was too late for any babies anyway.
She did enjoy Herself from 48 to 62 .

Nothing like breeding a hot wife or fucking pregnant pussy

i cant resist i crave pregnant pussy
It definitely is a hot idea. The thought of taking black cum in my unprotected pussy is so erotic. Not sure I could have actually done it back in my younger days. Was less acceptable then. I do know that when I pretend to be fertile and not on birth control, black men get off on cumming deep in my married white pussy.

It definitely is a hot idea. The thought of taking black cum in my unprotected pussy is so erotic. Not sure I could have actually done it back in my younger days. Was less acceptable then. I do know that when I pretend to be fertile and not on birth control, black men get off on cumming deep in my married white pussy.

Attachments

• 16BFE65E-A81D-4D8A-8964-E3203B8122A1.jpeg
    16BFE65E-A81D-4D8A-8964-E3203B8122A1.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 106
  • 6679B0A7-C425-4191-828F-FCAF8F70A206.jpeg
    6679B0A7-C425-4191-828F-FCAF8F70A206.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 119
Back