Pregnancy Risk

Anyone else here into pregnancy risk with their partners? As a single female, it seems like there is less of desire than with married females due to the dynamic. I guess it’s just something I’ve been wanting for a while.
I would accept the risk perfectly, it makes everything sexier, and if my wife gets pregnant, I would be happy beside her and the baby! even though it appears that the baby is not mine, in my country there is a saying "******* is the one who creates" and I believe that! besides this is the closest form of cuckold we can have to nature!

But in your case, it would be cool to be a couple! so you two can have the experience together, live the moment from the beginning of creation!

Anyone else here into pregnancy risk with their partners? As a single female, it seems like there is less of desire than with married females due to the dynamic. I guess it’s just something I’ve been wanting for a while.
After we decided to follow the cuckold lifestyle, back in 2010, my wife had an operation, tubal ligation in order to be able to enjoy bareback sex with her bull without the risk of any unwanted pregnancy. Of course, besides her regular bull, any other man, stranger who wants to have sex with my wife has to use a condom. We always have to think about safety first.

If we had adopted the cuckold lifestyle ten years earlier, in our 30s, I would be happy to see my beloved wife being impregnated by her bull.

I guess my wife and I got lucky. A cheating and pregnancy risk story.

I shared my wife with my friend pretty regularly for 3 years before he moved to a different city and the big thrill and the biggest reason she agreed to be shared was so that he could cum in her pussy. Giving my wife a creampie was something I rarely ever did as my wife and I never wanted ******* and I was a bit paranoid about getting her pregnant and she gets bad side effects from birth control, but a guy cumming in her pussy was something that really turned my wife on (her ex was an older guy who had a vasectomy), my friend received cancer treatment as a kid which nuked his sperm and was told by doctors that having children was unlikely and that he was shooting blanks. After my friend moved away he got into a relationship with a woman and within 5 mths of seeing her he got her pregnant wtf??? she was against abortion and decided to have the baby even though my friend wasn't ready for a baby or a serious relationship but because my friend is a good guy he tried to make it work with her (they're still together btw) but in the beginning my friend was really struggling with a pregnant woman he didn't really know that well and who wasn't in the mood for sex. I broke the news to my wife that my friend had got a girl pregnant and her reaction surprised me I thought she would be shocked like she had dodged a bullet but actually her face lit up like a Christmas tree with excitement knowing that the 50-60 times he had fucked her she could have got pregnant by him which made the sex for her even hotter.

I hadn't seen my friend in about a year but he was coming back to town to visit his parents and of course us as well, I knew he hadn't had sex in awhile and I asked him that while he was in town (depending on his relationship situation) would he like to take a turn with my wife? he said yes, I said I would have to check with the wife, I wasn't sure what she would think of the idea now that he was in a relationship with a baby on the way and that he would have to use a condom if she said yes but once again her reaction surprised me this time her face lit up like a hundred Christmas trees, "REALLY!?"😍. As it turned out not only did my wife have a creampie fetish the fact that he was now in a committed relationship made her want to fuck him and be creampied ever more (I could go into why but that could be a whole other story) so for the 4 nights he was in town he came over each night and fucked and creampied my wife. It was both the hottest sex that they ever had together and to watch, watching all the stress in my friends life leave his body as he was fucking her was truly amazing and with my wife loving every second of it knowing he was in a relationship and wanting him to cum inside her with the full risk knowing he could get her pregnant. I have to say that I had butterfly's in my stomach in the many days afterwards with the chance my wife could be pregnant and for some reason I was more OK with the idea of my friend getting my wife pregnant than when her period was very late with me the one time. Watching my wife purposely having pregnancy risk sex was by far and away the hottest wife share experience.
Wow dream come true for me 💞

Since we start swinging Anna has gotten pregnant twice from other men (for sure one was black) but that's very little compared to the hundreds of creampies she has received

Attachments

• appena-riempita-dal-nero.jpg
    appena-riempita-dal-nero.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 99
  • creampie.jpg
    creampie.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMGP2872.jpg
    IMGP2872.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMGP2891.jpg
    IMGP2891.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Riempita-di-sperma-sal-bull.jpg
    Riempita-di-sperma-sal-bull.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 93
My wife and I were in relationship wiht a black dom for a few yrs We had decided it was time for our second about 20 yrs ago and she got off pill
She insisted on condoms wiht him and one time the condom broke and he filled her, It was a very erotic moment and after that we both had risk desires She didnt get pregant by him but the wait was very interesting and we talked about possible outcomes; We decided we would have kept the baby

Back