Pregnancy Risk

I still remember the first time I witnessed another guy cum in my wife. With his encouragement she was begging him to fuck her harder and cum in her. Then the moment came and there was no doubt he was emptying his balls into my wifes unprotected pussy. It was the hottest and most arousing thing I had ever seen. Then she was late with her period and the weird thing was that whilst we were both worried we also both found it exciting that another guy might have made her pregnant whilst I watched, so fucking hot.

My wife is with a younger single guy a co worker her first black lover....they meet alone it was the only way for this to happen...he has no idea i know

I bring up in bed talk ( i only lick her now....i never go in I think it's super hot to make her want him only inside her ) but i say "do you want his baby?" she never answers...which a no answer is kind of a yes answer...she wiggles cums when i say "Imagine he lovingly puts a baby in you"

Also I say out of bed when she's dressing to go meet him at his apartment...."you guys are meeting a lot ...you two are going to get pregnant" she never answers and blushes.

My wife is with a younger single guy a co worker her first black lover....they meet alone it was the only way for this to happen...he has no idea i know

I bring up in bed talk ( i only lick her now....i never go in I think it's super hot to make her want him only inside her ) but i say "do you want his baby?" she never answers...which a no answer is kind of a yes answer...she wiggles cums when i say "Imagine he lovingly puts a baby in you"

Also I say out of bed when she's dressing to go meet him at his apartment...."you guys are meeting a lot ...you two are going to get pregnant" she never answers and blushes.

Attachments

• 13895753.gif
    13895753.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 197
I guess my wife and I got lucky. A cheating and pregnancy risk story.

I shared my wife with my friend pretty regularly for 3 years before he moved to a different city and the big thrill and the biggest reason she agreed to be shared was so that he could cum in her pussy. Giving my wife a creampie was something I rarely ever did as my wife and I never wanted ******* and I was a bit paranoid about getting her pregnant and she gets bad side effects from birth control, but a guy cumming in her pussy was something that really turned my wife on (her ex was an older guy who had a vasectomy), my friend received cancer treatment as a kid which nuked his sperm and was told by doctors that having children was unlikely and that he was shooting blanks. After my friend moved away he got into a relationship with a woman and within 5 mths of seeing her he got her pregnant wtf??? she was against abortion and decided to have the baby even though my friend wasn't ready for a baby or a serious relationship but because my friend is a good guy he tried to make it work with her (they're still together btw) but in the beginning my friend was really struggling with a pregnant woman he didn't really know that well and who wasn't in the mood for sex. I broke the news to my wife that my friend had got a girl pregnant and her reaction surprised me I thought she would be shocked like she had dodged a bullet but actually her face lit up like a Christmas tree with excitement knowing that the 50-60 times he had fucked her she could have got pregnant by him which made the sex for her even hotter.

I hadn't seen my friend in about a year but he was coming back to town to visit his parents and of course us as well, I knew he hadn't had sex in awhile and I asked him that while he was in town (depending on his relationship situation) would he like to take a turn with my wife? he said yes, I said I would have to check with the wife, I wasn't sure what she would think of the idea now that he was in a relationship with a baby on the way and that he would have to use a condom if she said yes but once again her reaction surprised me this time her face lit up like a hundred Christmas trees, "REALLY!?"😍. As it turned out not only did my wife have a creampie fetish the fact that he was now in a committed relationship made her want to fuck him and be creampied ever more (I could go into why but that could be a whole other story) so for the 4 nights he was in town he came over each night and fucked and creampied my wife. It was both the hottest sex that they ever had together and to watch, watching all the stress in my friends life leave his body as he was fucking her was truly amazing and with my wife loving every second of it knowing he was in a relationship and wanting him to cum inside her with the full risk knowing he could get her pregnant. I have to say that I had butterfly's in my stomach in the many days afterwards with the chance my wife could be pregnant and for some reason I was more OK with the idea of my friend getting my wife pregnant than when her period was very late with me the one time. Watching my wife purposely having pregnancy risk sex was by far and away the hottest wife share experience.

Last edited:
I still remember the first time I witnessed another guy cum in my wife. With his encouragement she was begging him to fuck her harder and cum in her. Then the moment came and there was no doubt he was emptying his balls into my wifes unprotected pussy. It was the hottest and most arousing thing I had ever seen. Then she was late with her period and the weird thing was that whilst we were both worried we also both found it exciting that another guy might have made her pregnant whilst I watched, so fucking hot.
Let the lady ******* and have as much black cream shot deep in her as often as possible mate. Just let her be the lucky white girl that breeds more black babies for the cause!

Sounds hot maybe one day you’ll get your wish

This is a subject that should be thought and talked about. It seems like a common fantasy for many. Obviously you can get pregnant with a condom and I've read about those on the pill becoming pregnant. There were pills on the market that were used to regulate and even increase the production of eggs. Women who got pills without a prescription many times got a big surprise. Talk first if your married or in a relationship, be sure both are ready and understand the risk and are willing to welcome a baby if that is the outcome. We were swingers for many years and I've seen couples break up over another mans baby and others do just fine. Those who talked seriously before seemed to handle it much better. Obviously you love sex and are possibly open to other partners or why would you be on this forum. The baby conceived in this type of situation should be loved and wanted by both of you. In my opinion if you're white and you feel compelled to hide your feelings towards blacks don't get pregnant. There's a 50% chance of that baby being obviously mixed. If you can't deal with having black friends what chance does that baby have. Sorry to be so serious but we had foster children for a few years. Three of them mixed, all taken at birth. We had them as teens and they had all been in numerous homes. That was years ago and I've been told it's easier to place them these days. I hope that's true.

me and wife have black esperiences during summer holidays. that start years ago, is our free and open period.
Since last october we try to have a baby but nothing happen. We take reservation for august holidays in june and we start to talk what to do....
smiling she said to me that I had my chances. During holiday she hunt like always and in the room for first thing she put in my and a condom and say "is a your choice now, decide quick" after while when I see her nude, her eyes saying " I want be a mom", her hips big fertile and little moving near a big hard black cock.... I just trash it. ten days of hard fuck and now we are happy , excited, scared, terrorized and bit guilty all at same time...

Back