Pregnancy Risk

In general, for me it has always been an important thing, in general I never have sex without a condom with any man, be it white, black or yellow whatever, I always always use a condom with everyone.
With very few perhaps some closest lovers I have not used a condom, but generally very few have ended up inside me, I have never liked taking pills on the other hand I have always wanted to close as I say "the factory" of babies since I have two children and I think that is enough, but a doctor told me that it was not recommended, maybe I should see another doctor haha.

If it is something quite common for men to have these kinds of fantasies, perhaps nobody breastfeeds them, it must be some psychological problem.
I happened once with a little adventure that I had when I was pregnant, the truth is that things that happen were not very pleasant.

I'm on the pill and using condoms except with my BF and a couple of his friends. BF is the only one I'm going to get pregnant with. It's something we have been discussing a bit more lately and I would definitely like that:)
honestly. if I was your white boyfriend I would be very very open to your interracial pregnancy with a black baby.
and me proposing to you would be the moment you come with positive pregnancy test of our first black baby 💖

Not for me, I'm childfree AF.. I use condoms and an IUD and up until covid was planning to have my tubes removed this year as a birthday gift to myself.
I understand how you feel about this. I practice safe sex with a condom and I really like *******, but with everything that’s going on in our society right now and in my life right now, I don’t want to get my girlfriend pregnant and she doesn’t want anymore ******* either since she has two ******* from a previous marriage.

Anyone else here into pregnancy risk with their partners? As a single female, it seems like there is less of desire than with married females due to the dynamic. I guess it’s just something I’ve been wanting for a while.
Fewer and fewer people are getting married these days. So, being married, anymore, isn't that big of a deal when planning a family. Its tremendously expensive, however, and if you're single, it will absorb the remainder of your non-working hours. So, your intentions in having a baby should be something of way more importance than simply chancing a pregnancy for the sensationalism of it all. That's not fair to the baby, not fair to you either.
Also, I'd think, as the mom you'd be very particular as to who you allowed to get you pregnant. Its no GAME after that baby arrives ... all work and less play for mommy. Think this one out thoroughly!

Back