Pregnancy Risk

I wonder how white ladies and couples might feel about an idea I have had that I have not really heard before. Something that very likely is practiced but not like I would suggest. And that is, if you love pregnancy sex, be off the pill or whatever and take your lovers big, ole, nude Afro penises bareback loving the idea of getting knocked up and how well they can do so. But with the foregone intention that, when you DO get knocked up, you quickly take the so-called abortion pill. But basically be taking so quickly that it is not like a real abortion but more like any other form of birth control contraceptive. Who knows...perhaps many couples will elect to just go on and have the baby choosing to thereby inform, witness and display for all the world to see the results that were theirs of having joyfully extended their now unquestionably obvious, boundlessly non-prejudicial, interracial welcome in their likely quite happily eager easy surrender to the celebration of the wonderous effects that can happen in that welcomed 'invasion' of quite effectively nude, black Negro penises.
Are you talking about Plan B or mifepristone and misoprostol? Neither is meant to be used as birth control and you can't get the "abortion pill" (mifepristone and misoprostol) without confirming an actual pregnancy, yes you take it out patient but still under Dr supervision.

Either way, horrible suggestion.

Anyone else here into pregnancy risk with their partners? As a single female, it seems like there is less of desire than with married females due to the dynamic. I guess it’s just something I’ve been wanting for a while.
Welove the idea of a huge dark cock shooting such a big load way deeper than hubby can...we recentlydiscussed my first time , when, who. Rules....he insisted on a rubber i told him bareback and i hope i beg for his cum so better learn to come to terms wit it.. want the risk and a baby but it would be wierd...i have a friend or 2 that know my desire butwe keep that on dl as. Much as possible...were happilyarried just pervs lol

It is totally her call what's she does and with who. Personally though I love watching a bbc fill her tight pussy full of cum.
Good on you mate good to see that you are interested in seeing her enjoy the other food group. A white lady should have a steady diet of black dick, cream and cuckold action every day. She will become not only toned fit more hot but very confident as time goes on. If I had a shot at the lady I'd have you watch and enjoy her having cum shot in her throthing all over black dick!

Attachments

• IMG_20190328_092442.jpg
    IMG_20190328_092442.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 101
I guess my wife and I got lucky. A cheating and pregnancy risk story.

I shared my wife with my friend pretty regularly for 3 years before he moved to a different city and the big thrill and the biggest reason she agreed to be shared was so that he could cum in her pussy. Giving my wife a creampie was something I rarely ever did as my wife and I never wanted ******* and I was a bit paranoid about getting her pregnant and she gets bad side effects from birth control, but a guy cumming in her pussy was something that really turned my wife on (her ex was an older guy who had a vasectomy), my friend received cancer treatment as a kid which nuked his sperm and was told by doctors that having children was unlikely and that he was shooting blanks. After my friend moved away he got into a relationship with a woman and within 5 mths of seeing her he got her pregnant wtf??? she was against abortion and decided to have the baby even though my friend wasn't ready for a baby or a serious relationship but because my friend is a good guy he tried to make it work with her (they're still together btw) but in the beginning my friend was really struggling with a pregnant woman he didn't really know that well and who wasn't in the mood for sex. I broke the news to my wife that my friend had got a girl pregnant and her reaction surprised me I thought she would be shocked like she had dodged a bullet but actually her face lit up like a Christmas tree with excitement knowing that the 50-60 times he had fucked her she could have got pregnant by him which made the sex for her even hotter.

I hadn't seen my friend in about a year but he was coming back to town to visit his parents and of course us as well, I knew he hadn't had sex in awhile and I asked him that while he was in town (depending on his relationship situation) would he like to take a turn with my wife? he said yes, I said I would have to check with the wife, I wasn't sure what she would think of the idea now that he was in a relationship with a baby on the way and that he would have to use a condom if she said yes but once again her reaction surprised me this time her face lit up like a hundred Christmas trees, "REALLY!?"😍. As it turned out not only did my wife have a creampie fetish the fact that he was now in a committed relationship made her want to fuck him and be creampied ever more (I could go into why but that could be a whole other story) so for the 4 nights he was in town he came over each night and fucked and creampied my wife. It was both the hottest sex that they ever had together and to watch, watching all the stress in my friends life leave his body as he was fucking her was truly amazing and with my wife loving every second of it knowing he was in a relationship and wanting him to cum inside her with the full risk knowing he could get her pregnant. I have to say that I had butterfly's in my stomach in the many days afterwards with the chance my wife could be pregnant and for some reason I was more OK with the idea of my friend getting my wife pregnant than when her period was very late with me the one time. Watching my wife purposely having pregnancy risk sex was by far and away the hottest wife share experience.
That is so hot 🔥

Anyone else here into pregnancy risk with their partners? As a single female, it seems like there is less of desire than with married females due to the dynamic. I guess it’s just something I’ve been wanting for a while.
You'll be into This link.. Your feeling the way you do because you can help it. Men have that desire too it's natural. The fact that so many white men are scared to have ******* says alot about them.

Back