Pregnancy or not

Pretty obvious that the owners of this site do not require you to verify because single men pay their bills. Then they let them run wild with their fantasies and impersonations of women
I didn't verify, I'm here as mature married man who is fascinated about this lifestyle. I don't pretend to be something I'm not.

For some time upon my husband's urging I have enjoyed unbelievable sexual satisfaction with several black men. I do have one bull I see quite often and don't think I could be without the satisfaction and yearnings I have when experiencing it. . I have even gotten my widowed mom introduced to the joys of interracial sex.
My husband and I are now discussing the idea of being impregnated with an interracial baby. They idea of carrying and bearing an interracial baby is exciting to us . The idea of having a black baby inside me and seeing my belly grow is so exciting how me and my husband.
Could we get input from others that have gone through. I want to picture my belly growing and the thought of a beautiful baby suckling me !View attachment 3639988
dont be so stupid and selfish. ur bringing a new life into the world for the sake of a sexual fetish. of all the irresponsible ******* i've heard from people on this site, this kind of thing is by far the dumbest. i hope this is just one of those fantasy things, because God help you and the baby if it's real.

dont be so stupid and selfish. ur bringing a new life into the world for the sake of a sexual fetish. of all the irresponsible ******* i've heard from people on this site, this kind of thing is by far the dumbest. i hope this is just one of those fantasy things, because God help you and the baby if it's real.
A lot of couples are fine with black man breeding hotwife ...they bring up the kid too .

you gotta talk and have a serious discussion with all parties involved. I've done this once with a cuckold couple and once with a Lesbian couple. in both cases I only served as a Donor.

The other day I said to my wife,that one of her boyfriends must have been the ******* of one of my *******,she said you are definately the *******. I said no way I want to see a perturnity test,one of your boyfriends is the ******* dad,she said I am 100% sure the kid is yours because none of my boyfriends at that time were white! The kid is mine,I was just saying because of the way the kid was acting. Her response was truthfully amusing!

Well said Noreen, I remember reading a blog post from you about this a few years ago when you were fucking a guy a few years younger than you and you were actively letting him seed you and you wouldn’t have minded getting pregnant but you guys found that he couldn’t conceive and it destroyed him.... can you talk about that and the things you guys would do and the motivations at the time x

Well said Noreen, I remember reading a blog post from you about this a few years ago when you were fucking a guy a few years younger than you and you were actively letting him seed you and you wouldn’t have minded getting pregnant but you guys found that he couldn’t conceive and it destroyed him.... can you talk about that and the things you guys would do and the motivations at the time x
I was younger and dumber. that's all i have to say about that time.

For some time upon my husband's urging I have enjoyed unbelievable sexual satisfaction with several black men. I do have one bull I see quite often and don't think I could be without the satisfaction and yearnings I have when experiencing it. . I have even gotten my widowed mom introduced to the joys of interracial sex.
My husband and I are now discussing the idea of being impregnated with an interracial baby. They idea of carrying and bearing an interracial baby is exciting to us . The idea of having a black baby inside me and seeing my belly grow is so exciting how me and my husband.
Could we get input from others that have gone through. I want to picture my belly growing and the thought of a beautiful baby suckling me !View attachment 3639988
Got an exs bred by a black guy I met in jail got out we went to motel went to get beer he was outside store had no were to stay so invited him back to ******* beer I got ******* told my girlfriend we were gonna take turns on her past out woke up to him making her his bitch

Back