Prefer hot wife with one bull or several?

Mr. Wild here (usually Allie is responding but figure if I do I'll clarify it's me). For me it varies depending on the Bull(s) and/or situation.

There's way more space for intimacy when it's 1:1 and I know sometimes she wants that (and some Bulls prefer 1:1). In those moments I tend not to get too involved, meaning not only will I not jump in to actively participate, I may even just leave them alone entirely and not watch. I imagine some husbands might struggle with seeing those intimate moments and deep connections but I find it super erotic.

Other times Allie just wants to get fucked like a wild ******* and so if it's just one Bull involved I'll provide a 2nd cock or, ideally, those are the situations where there are multiple Bulls involved. In those cases I love watching her being used and dominated by multiple Bulls (speaking of which we need to arrange some threesomes a gangbang or two for Splash Mocha in August 🤓).

So I suppose with a lot of things in the lifestyle it's situational and as a couple and as individuals we move along a spectrum of what we want and desire at any given time.

Lou’s experienced a number of gangbangs and several threesomes but our particular favourite is a single and regular guy. This allows for things to develop and trust and understanding to be built between them and together.

Back