Post Your Little Dick

You might gently bring up the topic and see how she responds. If it’s going to work it has to be her decision. If you push her she’ll balk.

După o sesiune la solar, absolut toate culorile se schimbă. Dacă aș pune un negru sub un anumit tip de lampă, îi voi privi pielea neagră și o voi face ce culoare vreau, dar există riscul de cancer de piele și acest lucru nu este de dorit.

Last edited:
That is just about the size of my dick only maybe a little bigger. In addition I sometimes have trouble maintaining an erection, and I also have problems with premature ejaculation. Back when I was allowed to fuck my wife, I would never last more than about 2 minutes. If I have been locked up in chastity for very long, I can sometimes start spurting just thinking what a pussy feels like. I do like that it is shaved. I might ask my wife if I can do that also.

I don't have a single picture with my disgusting white clit out of Chastity and I would never even think to take one ever!🤮🤮🤮. I would be grateful to NEVER see a white boy uncaged for the rest of my life and I pray to be kept in permanent chastity by my deeply passionate BBC Only dominant queen of Spades under the strictest control over the total denial of all pleasure for my useless white clit out of a deep seaded and boiling hatred that my Queen holds against Nike hoodie and constantly feels deeper hatred each day for it 😈. I want to spend the rest of my life married to my proud black only Queen of Spades wife that will never quit working to progress me into the smallest cages possible and thank her worshiper and respect her everyday 4 going all out to enforce that the smallest Chastity confines the only feeling am I repulsive failure and I know that is intensely pleasing for most, if not all true Queen of Spades and I find it irritating when women allow their cucky to masturbate for relief🤮🤮. Cuckold should be kept caged denied frustrated and desperate until they are begging their Queen to cuckold them and begging on their knees for the strap on and I know that I have been trained to love no pleasure will I ever be enjoyed by me out of Chastity and I know that my queen truly enjoys being amused by me begging desperately to be fucked like a total slut and I I think it is very healthy and important breakup quotes emotional well-being to be frequently taken as a reminder how cherished my total surrender and submission are to my Queen and to bond often through are totally unique and exclusive intimate forms keeps a cuck feeling secure and desired and finding fulfillment and pleasure only through submission and acceptance and obedience 🙏❤️

Attachments

• IMG_20191120_101217453.jpg
    IMG_20191120_101217453.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20200306_095317300.jpg
    IMG_20200306_095317300.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 49
I don't have a single picture with my disgusting white clit out of Chastity and I would never even think to take one ever!🤮🤮🤮. I would be grateful to NEVER see a white boy uncaged for the rest of my life and I pray to be kept in permanent chastity by my deeply passionate BBC Only dominant queen of Spades under the strictest control over the total denial of all pleasure for my useless white clit out of a deep seaded and boiling hatred that my Queen holds against Nike hoodie and constantly feels deeper hatred each day for it 😈. I want to spend the rest of my life married to my proud black only Queen of Spades wife that will never quit working to progress me into the smallest cages possible and thank her worshiper and respect her everyday 4 going all out to enforce that the smallest Chastity confines the only feeling am I repulsive failure and I know that is intensely pleasing for most, if not all true Queen of Spades and I find it irritating when women allow their cucky to masturbate for relief🤮🤮. Cuckold should be kept caged denied frustrated and desperate until they are begging their Queen to cuckold them and begging on their knees for the strap on and I know that I have been trained to love no pleasure will I ever be enjoyed by me out of Chastity and I know that my queen truly enjoys being amused by me begging desperately to be fucked like a total slut and I I think it is very healthy and important breakup quotes emotional well-being to be frequently taken as a reminder how cherished my total surrender and submission are to my Queen and to bond often through are totally unique and exclusive intimate forms keeps a cuck feeling secure and desired and finding fulfillment and pleasure only through submission and acceptance and obedience 🙏
good boy sounds like you know your place . DM me i got a job for you?

Back