Post Your Little Dick

Great analysis! I totally agree! This is hilarious but before I even knew BBC existed, I was actually PROUD of my 4” inch penis! When I was a teen I thought I was a hot shot with my “big” penis. My girlfriend Amber, who didn’t want to break my spirits, led me on and told me how “big” I was, too. I had so much confidence in bed and I genuinely thought I was keeping my girlfriend satisfied with my “big” penis. I felt like I was on top of the world!
Well, that all changed when I was 17. I went over to Amber’s house, unannounced, when her dad was at work one day. I walked in on her and a tall, muscular black man was on top of her. He was fucking her missionary style and Amber was moaning and screaming with uncontrollable pleasure. She never once made those sounds with me.
I was furious and was about to lose it, but then he slowly withdrew a LONG, THICK, FAT, ENORMOUS penis from her pussy, after cuming inside her, that I had never seen before! It was an uncut anaconda cock and its monstrous size was unheard of. It was covered with sperm and my Amber’s pussy juice! My eyes widened, I put my hands over my head and yelled “MY GOD!!!” in horror. It was 10X the size of my “big” penis and put my manhood to shame!

Amber told me she faked all those orgasms that I “gave her” because she didn’t want to hurt my feelings. She said Shaun (the black man) had a cock of a REAL MAN, and he could do all kinds of magical things to her that I couldn’t. She was tired of my micro-sized penis and easily found a black guy. The difference was day and night.

I’m 24 and now their cuckold slave. View attachment 3069006
know your place shrimp dick cuck
. bbc is never going out style. we are a sexy symbol

I was wondering, and my wife has also pointed this out on quite a few occassions, why is it that, men with smaller cocks (even including myself) don't have or set out to have gym fit bodies? My wife noticed that most of the gents on here are either cuddly/ shapeless/ overweight or thin/ effeminate/ weakish/ scrawny etc.
Is it the belief most won't get laid anyway so why bother, or that without the desire of other women towards them, there is no ego driven desire to look fit, strong and attractive because once that women sees his cock she'll just run the other way anyway. Whereas all the well hung gents here and in general on swingers sites, because they are getting laid a lot more, they want to offer the complete package, and because of their big cocks, gives them the reason to go to gym to get even more women to bed. Would love to know if anyones has any thoughts on this, or if we are wrong.

No it's not a joke :) I am little boi, you are a much bigger and better man (y);)
View attachment 3105891View attachment 3105892
good cuck... know your place .....I am superior
Please login or become a member to view

good cuck... know your place .....I am superior

wow, I have no words, I just have my mouth open with astonishment :love: Really, that makes you a real, superior man!

Back