Post Your Little Dick

tumblr_inline_pc1x4kX94a1vegb7s_540.jpg
Damn, even I’m bigger than that. You must feel so submissive and pathetic when your master uses the two of you

You ain't lying, but I wonder if I'd be able to have a chance with your wife.
you are kind of correct kinda not there is an higher percentage of the black male population that is packing 8 inches or bigger, than say the Caucasian population which has a higer percentage of men 6.5 and under than any other figure, while the average black male will atleast be 7 to 7.5 inches yes there are variences some are smaller tiny even but not as many as in other Race's there is an scientific reason behind this but I will Spare you the details of that...

this one belongs to my husband not average at-all ya see it does vary but i have found more white men lacking than not And just about every black man that I have had had atleast 7 inches I have seen white men with less than three inches fully erect LOL but i will agree a lot of black men especially on this site. lie About their dick size... it is hard to find one any bigger than my white husband that is convenient or not A stock photo stolen from the internet on this or any site that I have found. so good luck And happy hunting they are out there tho trust me...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 27
Back