Post Your Little Dick

Wow!! amazing how very tiny your micro-dicklette is. I know you can not pleasure a woman with it but you get any pleasure from it yourself? Can you get hold of that tiny thing and jack it off?

it gets an amazing 3 7/8” hard and yes, I use a thumb on top and two fingers on the bottom and it feels wonderful to jerk off. Angle below makes it look 4” but that’s a bad angle for the camera, it’s right at 3 7/8” and I’m in absolute full month and leaking cum. When I says she gets cocks almost 3 times as big, I ain’t lying. Soft, it’s always super embarrassing but my wife wants me to start walking around the gym locker/shower at the club we go to naked so all the other men there can see how small I am….plus at our country club, she is fucking one of the members who I know and see in the locker room at times. We both know he fucks my wife but he fucks her during the day when I’ve been at work. They send me pics but he’s never seen me there naked watching them.

1657769560442.jpeg

Yes, this is an excedrin tablet, yes it’s longer than my flaccid penis in it’s normal state.

yes, it’s as embarrassing as hell.

yes, the last pic below makes me horny at first glance, because it looks like an engorged, slightly enlarged clitoris! (Does it not)

yes, I have a little triangle “pussy” patch of pubic hair above my clitorenis, penoris, dicklet, whatever you want to call it.

yes, my wife actually shaves and keeps it like that for me, she has told me it should have been a clit and a pussy, so she thinks the little triangle makes it a cute little clit/dick. Yip. 100% true.

no, not a damn thing I can do about it, it’s what god decided to plant between my legs, he has just a funny ass sense of humor, doesn’t he

1657769689585.jpeg
1657769714314.jpeg
1657769802595.jpeg

it gets an amazing 3 7/8” hard and yes, I use a thumb on top and two fingers on the bottom and it feels wonderful to jerk off. Angle below makes it look 4” but that’s a bad angle for the camera, it’s right at 3 7/8” and I’m in absolute full month and leaking cum. When I says she gets cocks almost 3 times as big, I ain’t lying. Soft, it’s always super embarrassing but my wife wants me to start walking around the gym locker/shower at the club we go to naked so all the other men there can see how small I am….plus at our country club, she is fucking one of the members who I know and see in the locker room at times. We both know he fucks my wife but he fucks her during the day when I’ve been at work. They send me pics but he’s never seen me there naked watching them.

View attachment 5244055
Thank you for the reply. My micro dicklette is slightly bigger than your's soft, about 1" but your's maybe about 1/2" bigger than mice hard.
Wonderful that your wife gets cocks 3 times bigger than yours. You know that would be almost 12" cocks, amazing.
are any of the guys that fuck your wife black? Are they the guys with the 12" cocks?
Great that your wife wants you to start walking around the gym locker/shower at your club you go to, naked so all the other men there can see how small you are. Exciting that your wife is fucking a guy you know at your country club. It must be very humiliating for you when he sees your micro dicklette in the locker room. but it is probably much more exciting. Does he comment about your micro dicklette when you are both naked in locker room? Does he tell you he can see why your wife needs to feel his big cock fucking in her cunt, because yours is too small to feel?
does everyne in the club know he is fucking your wife?

Yes, this is an excedrin tablet, yes it’s longer than my flaccid penis in it’s normal state.

yes, it’s as embarrassing as hell.

yes, the last pic below makes me horny at first glance, because it looks like an engorged, slightly enlarged clitoris! (Does it not)

yes, I have a little triangle “pussy” patch of pubic hair above my clitorenis, penoris, dicklet, whatever you want to call it.

yes, my wife actually shaves and keeps it like that for me, she has told me it should have been a clit and a pussy, so she thinks the little triangle makes it a cute little clit/dick. Yip. 100% true.

no, not a damn thing I can do about it, it’s what god decided to plant between my legs, he has just a funny ass sense of humor, doesn’t he

View attachment 5244061
View attachment 5244063
View attachment 5244064
Yes, in the last photo, your micro pathetic micro dicklette does look like a clitorenis.

You shouldn't be ashamed of your micro-dicklette because that is what God you should have. Be grateful for what God has given you. Your micro dicklette might be a blessing because it has made you humble and has provided entertainment, even though no pleasure, for your slut wife and all of the guys that fucked her.

Thank you for the reply. My micro dicklette is slightly bigger than your's soft, about 1" but your's maybe about 1/2" bigger than mice hard.
Wonderful that your wife gets cocks 3 times bigger than yours. You know that would be almost 12" cocks, amazing.
are any of the guys that fuck your wife black? Are they the guys with the 12" cocks?
Great that your wife wants you to start walking around the gym locker/shower at your club you go to, naked so all the other men there can see how small you are. Exciting that your wife is fucking a guy you know at your country club. It must be very humiliating for you when he sees your micro dicklette in the locker room. but it is probably much more exciting. Does he comment about your micro dicklette when you are both naked in locker room? Does he tell you he can see why your wife needs to feel his big cock fucking in her cunt, because yours is too small to feel?
does everyne in the club know he is fucking your wife?

the biggest my wife has had was a true 11”, thing was just massive and he went balls deep in her. The guys she regularly fucks are between 7 1/2” to 9 1/2”…. The guy 71/2” doesn’t thing he is a bbc but it dwarfs mine.

the biggest my wife has had was a true 11”, thing was just massive and he went balls deep in her. The guys she regularly fucks are between 7 1/2” to 9 1/2”…. The guy 71/2” doesn’t thing he is a bbc but it dwarfs mine.
Great for your wife that she has been fucked by an 11" massive cock, balls deep. of course. a 7 1/2" cock would dwarf your micro dicklette and is plenty big enough for your wife to have intense orgasms on, and give her the pleasure you can't.

My wife has had a couple of 10" cocks, one black the other white. My wife loved those cocks and had many intense orgasms on them. But sadly, she does not want any big cocks anymore because the last one broke her cunt. I had to take her to a doctor to have her cunt repaired. so she does not want any cocks longer than 7 inches, she prefers 6-7" thick cocks.
We have been to many sex parties where I was completely naked so everyone could see my micro dicklette, which was humiliating but much more exciting. Of course once they saw my micro dicklette, everyone knew why my wife needed to be fucked by other men's cocks.
Always great fun for everyone.

Back