Post Your Little Dick

Like it or not, BBC is a myth. Yes there are plenty of black guys with large cocks, but there are plenty with small to average cocks too! Same goes for white guys. I know because we have been looking for a suitable lover for my wife without success. 75% of the reponses from guys that said they have BBC in reality have the same or smaller cock than mine.....and I am not even very big! There is of course so much more to this fantasy than simply a big cock. That being said, the black guy that eventually fucks my wife will have a bigger cock than mine! View attachment 1913883
i get you don`t know anything about penis size statistics. If the picture is of your dick then you are huge compared to the average (between about 5.5 and 6.0 inches)! It will be tough for you to find a Black guy with a bigger dick than yours. :| But good luck!

Statistics? What I know about is real life experience with black guys I was in direct contact with. Again, while many guys think they have a big black cock, its only a black cock. Yes, that is me in the picture. We will continue our search. Thanks.

I did not read every post on this thread but I did see a few which talked about being angry about having a small penis. Personally, I am happy to say that I am not angry about it all. I happen to enjoy having a small penis. I enjoy being a cuckold! If you have a small penis and you are a cuckold why not embrace it, accept it and enjoy it! As for how small my penis is...here you go. BTW I also think it looks good. I think white men with average or above average look odd. Like their dicks are stuck on them and clearly do not belong. Big dicks belong on black men. White men should have small stubby dicks and little balls.

40027597941_2b4e977834_b.jpg30855074066_6231b3553e_o.jpg

Im a grower not a shower so I always thought my cock was below average. Trying to find the perfect BBC to be with my wife made me realize I am above average. I wish I realized that 35 years ago!!! Most of the black guys ive been in contact with have a smaller cock than me. The black guy that does eventually have my wife will be bigger than me! Otherwise whats the point? From my point of view tiny dicks are what look strange.....white, black....whatever.

Ive posted this pic before but here is is again......certainly not hugh, image.pngbut not bad, huh

Back