Post Your Little Dick

Any kind of downer or depressant is gonna have that effect, whiskey dick is a really thing lol. Depends on dosage though ivery been taking twice the dose cuz it's too much pain to sleep and whatnot plus I've had about 4 beer,my dicks gonna sleep for another couple hours probably plus I got another 4 to go

That's a very becoming look on whitebois, a button clit-head on a nickel-sized stalk just long enough to get between thumb and finger. In ancient Greece this guy would be hot stuff. Back then, when full frontal male nudity was commonplace, a large penis was regarded as uncouth, even ugly and barbaric. The sought after standard of beauty was a short, boyishly thin wenis tipped with a tapered foreskin snout with hardly enough mass to jiggle during sports. The smaller and narrower the better, to where a virtually shaftless clit shrouded in a dunce cap of pointy foreskin was elegance itself.
I expect that most Black Men would agree with that aesthetic for whitey and, once in a position to control breeding, would cultivate that micro standard in their subjects. What's old becomes new again.
Yes, I’m a Greek guy and totally get what you’re saying about Greek men with the tiny penises in Ancient Greek art. I happen to have a tiny penis too. Mine is 4” inches fully erect. My girlfriend’s black lover is 12” inches and I love watching him stretch her pussy in amazement!

Yep, they have a sixth sense for picking out the most vulnerable boys. The summer I was 17 I took swimming lessons at a community center. Sometimes there would be a group of younger Black teens (maybe 14-16) from the neighborhood there around the same time of day but not part of the class. They would horse around in another area of the pool, being boisterous and dominating the place. Looking back, I bet they picked up a lot of white girls there but I was oblivious to that at that time. One day after class, when I was the last one in the locker room changing, four of them came in laughing and making loud, lewd jokes. Seeing how they filled out their speedos, I was nervous and shy about being naked in front of them. So I doddled a bit, hoping they'd clear out quickly. They had lockers a few feet on each side of me and were quickly naked, still horsing around making locker room jokes and even the smallest of them, though several years younger, was hung way better than me. It was another year before I reached my full 5".

They probably noticed my reluctance to change in front of them as I stood there in my swim suit pretending to struggle with a knotted sneaker lace. For sure they noticed my initial glances at their cocks even though I focused on the sneaker, eyes down, trying to ignore them. They quieted down for a moment and one came over to my locker offering to help me untie the knot. That distraction allowed another one to sneak up behind me and yank my trunks down to my ankles triggering howls of laughter all around. When I quickly bent down to try to pull them back up the first guy pushed me over while the second guy pulled my trunks off and began a game of keep-away with the other three. "These aren't for you anyway white boy, you need panties for that pussy!" Of course, my cold, wet trunks and my nervousness around these Black teens had shriveled me down to half of my normal softy, mostly lost in hair, and my balls had virtually disappeared. "Are you sure you're a boy?" "Dude, this is what a man looks like", one shook his dark, generous cock at me and the rest joined in gleeful unison. I felt sucker punched and my obvious shame and humiliation only spurred them on.

After a few minutes of trying to get my trunks back while they laughed and taunted I gave up and scurried back to my locker to get dressed, covering my crotch with one hand and reaching for my clothes with the other. "Nice cunt on you, bitch" The tallest of them was now wielding a truly frightening erection that waved in the air as He stepped over to straddle the bench where I sat. "White chicks beg to suck on this dick, how about you, white boy?" "You look like them" I made the mistake of turning toward him and found myself staring directly into His weapon's eye, only inches away. It was menacing yet hard to look away from but I did, as quickly as I could manage. "Never seen a real dick before?" He thrust His hips to poke the side of my face. The other guys were cheering him on with demeaning banter about my "clit". I was tearing up now and didn't want to cry in front of them so I grabbed my clothes and ran into a bathroom stall in the adjoining area. I hurriedly dressed in there, fighting back tears, while they practically pissed themselves laughing. "What's the matter white boy, you gotta sit down to pee?" As soon as I was dressed and opened the door, Scary Hardon sling-shotted my wet trunks into my face, "Don't leave without your panties, pussy boy". I could smell it as soon they hit me, one (or more) of them had pissed on them.
Wow I’m so sorry you had to go through that, man. That must’ve been very humiliating and demeaning for you. When I was a young teen in middle school, the black guys would always pick on me in the locker room too. We were the same ages but they went through puberty much quicker than I did, and a few of them weren’t even virgins. When we’d shower in PE class their African cocks would always hang low, not even hard, and it was so natural for them to have such big cocks and low-hanging balls. My white penis was tiny and my ballsack was shriveled and small, too. Just like it is today at age 24. Sometimes they’d point at my small penis and laugh, while their BBCs would dangle real low. I’d always turn beet red and felt so inferior. I felt so scared of and intimidated by them - AND their long black cocks! They’d call me a little bitch and said I wasn’t a real man. While they were mean, they were right.

I also have a very weak sex drive. I didn’t get my first erection until I was 14 and my first ejaculation until I was 16. Before that I barely knew what those things were. But when I was in high school, I met a wonderful girl and we began dating. We stayed together happily for years, but one day when we were in 12th grade, I caught her cheating. She was in bed with a black man. We were 18 and he looked about the same age. He was on top of her, he had a muscular body, and was fucking her missionary-style. I was absolutely horrified. Then he slowly withdrew his big, long, thick BLACK COCK from her pussy - the same one that my short 4” inch one had been in so many times. But I’d never seen it get stretched so wide! He had her juice all over his cock and I yelled “My God!!!” at the situation but also at the size of it. He was 12” inches. Memories of those black ******* in PE class came to mind and my face turned beet red again.

Ever since that day, I became my girl’s cuckold slave. As a white boy I finally accepted my place. Black men are so much NATURALLY better in bed than we are. Their confidence is very attractive to women, they know exactly how to satisfy them, their loads are bigger, and white girls routinely get pleasure from them. They’re alpha males and I’m a pussy white boi.

Last edited:
WOW man that giant long horse BBC puts us white boys to SHAME!!! You probably get all the pussy you want and get it effortlessly, too. Remember a while ago I told you my penis was 7” inches and you said I was probably measuring wrong? Well, you were right...I was measuring from my small ballsack to make it seem bigger. It’s barely 5” inches!!!

Hi mate! I'm Johnny and agree; I was brought up in a family where we believe in traditional things like that as a custom.
I'm 22 years old, bi, and a cuckold. I absolutely LOVE seeing my girlfriend get pounded by BBC and seeing her hole get stretched. My white penis is DECENT. But it's nowhere nearly as good as BBC!
you should understand black cock are superior in every way

Back