Post Your Little Dick

Yep, they have a sixth sense for picking out the most vulnerable boys. The summer I was 17 I took swimming lessons at a community center. Sometimes there would be a group of younger Black teens (maybe 14-16) from the neighborhood there around the same time of day but not part of the class. They would horse around in another area of the pool, being boisterous and dominating the place. Looking back, I bet they picked up a lot of white girls there but I was oblivious to that at that time. One day after class, when I was the last one in the locker room changing, four of them came in laughing and making loud, lewd jokes. Seeing how they filled out their speedos, I was nervous and shy about being naked in front of them. So I doddled a bit, hoping they'd clear out quickly. They had lockers a few feet on each side of me and were quickly naked, still horsing around making locker room jokes and even the smallest of them, though several years younger, was hung way better than me. It was another year before I reached my full 5".

They probably noticed my reluctance to change in front of them as I stood there in my swim suit pretending to struggle with a knotted sneaker lace. For sure they noticed my initial glances at their cocks even though I focused on the sneaker, eyes down, trying to ignore them. They quieted down for a moment and one came over to my locker offering to help me untie the knot. That distraction allowed another one to sneak up behind me and yank my trunks down to my ankles triggering howls of laughter all around. When I quickly bent down to try to pull them back up the first guy pushed me over while the second guy pulled my trunks off and began a game of keep-away with the other three. "These aren't for you anyway white boy, you need panties for that pussy!" Of course, my cold, wet trunks and my nervousness around these Black teens had shriveled me down to half of my normal softy, mostly lost in hair, and my balls had virtually disappeared. "Are you sure you're a boy?" "Dude, this is what a man looks like", one shook his dark, generous cock at me and the rest joined in gleeful unison. I felt sucker punched and my obvious shame and humiliation only spurred them on.

After a few minutes of trying to get my trunks back while they laughed and taunted I gave up and scurried back to my locker to get dressed, covering my crotch with one hand and reaching for my clothes with the other. "Nice cunt on you, bitch" The tallest of them was now wielding a truly frightening erection that waved in the air as He stepped over to straddle the bench where I sat. "White chicks beg to suck on this dick, how about you, white boy?" "You look like them" I made the mistake of turning toward him and found myself staring directly into His weapon's eye, only inches away. It was menacing yet hard to look away from but I did, as quickly as I could manage. "Never seen a real dick before?" He thrust His hips to poke the side of my face. The other guys were cheering him on with demeaning banter about my "clit". I was tearing up now and didn't want to cry in front of them so I grabbed my clothes and ran into a bathroom stall in the adjoining area. I hurriedly dressed in there, fighting back tears, while they practically pissed themselves laughing. "What's the matter white boy, you gotta sit down to pee?" As soon as I was dressed and opened the door, Scary Hardon sling-shotted my wet trunks into my face, "Don't leave without your panties, pussy boy". I could smell it as soon they hit me, one (or more) of them had pissed on them.
Hot man! Every guy always laughed at my micro penis but black boys were the more bully. Always calling me a gril

It is hot to remember it now that I've accepted my place, but back then it was pretty traumatic, something etched in memory for sure.
And from reading through lots of posts on here, it's clear that most Black Men thrive on the dual high of not only owning white women, but especially their power to emasculate and convert a white husband in the process. And everyone is happier for it so more power to them!
Black man is superior! I accept that. My micro penis made me realize that. Every time I was humiliated made me more sure black men are better than me

Back