Post Your Little Dick

We started this lifestyle quietly and took our time. Never considered that it would evolve like it has. You either have that link or not. Once you have felt the thunder and earthquake orgasms your bull can give you going back to sex with hubby is a tough sell. Michael's dick initially would never find it's way into such a thread. He is not tiny or small. But compared to my lovers, it's man against boy. Little dicks should be locked up.
J
Xoxox

Husband: I beg to differ with that opinion,
Lil dicks need love too....
We will just patiently wait our turn ?
Well Michael has been very patiently waiting his turn. It approaching 2 yrs. In all that time he never actually advanced up the queue. Never. In that two years there have been around 10 guys (8 of them black) standing in line. They ALL advanced past Michael very quickly. Which is why I bought him a cage early on. Although he was technically in the queue early on I never intended to have sex with my cuckold and much prefer him in chastity. I have no intention for this to change and have 2 regular bulls and several guys that are keen to become a 3rd or 4th bull when the time is right. Biting my lip thinking about it.
J
Xoxoxo

View attachment 2697523

One of our first cages in 2018. Hubby is locked up. Small dicks should be locked right?
Little white dicklet locked up and waiting at home while I'm out on a date. He sends pics or video to prove he is secured whilst I'm being fucked. I play, he waits. Unless proves he is secured I won't let him listen or watch (it's rare that I allow him to watch).
J
Xoxoxo

Well Michael has been very patiently waiting his turn. It approaching 2 yrs. In all that time he never actually advanced up the queue. Never. In that two years there have been around 10 guys (8 of them black) standing in line. They ALL advanced past Michael very quickly. Which is why I bought him a cage early on. Although he was technically in the queue early on I never intended to have sex with my cuckold and much prefer him in chastity. I have no intention for this to change and have 2 regular bulls and several guys that are keen to become a 3rd or 4th bull when the time is right. Biting my lip thinking about it.
J
Xoxoxo
2 years I bet he has forgotten or given up on using his little caged prick.totally awesome to be treated this way.what a women

For me, I'm at a little over 28 months, and I can't remember what a pussy feels like. I know my penis isn't used for sex with women, and I will probably never fuck again.

And I agree, Jamie is a wonderful woman. The best!
You 're the sweetest n. I Will DM back soon. Lots going on ;) x
J
Xoxoxo

Back