Post your comparison husband's cock size vs bull's cock size !

Quickly put that tiny white worm in a cage PLEASE !
I know I know...lol...it deserves it but luckily my black goddess, my superior, like to humiliate me when I cum , so she doesnt believe in cages ..she believes in being a pink ballsac killer... a.d long with her 2 black goddesses that are close friends ...they like to abuse a white hiys balls constantly until we learn to cum from having our balksac pinched like speed bag while they take turns practicing there fastest jabs, and to cum without ever touching or tiny dicks, just get hard from being stripped infront of such beautiful dominant black females and then punt on our knees with face on the ground and hands tied behind our back and facing away from them but right in front so they only have to lift a foot or lean forward and destroy a white boys balls from behind, face on the ground and if I dont cum from their beautiful balk busting , they like to each take a ball under thier beautiful bare feet, and trap it , start putting weight in it gradually adding more and I havent cum by the time they crush my balks until they pop...then it's my fault..and itches gotten close before where my ball looked flat , they like to make fun ofcthe way white boys jack off using 2 fingers because my dick diesnt have any more shaft to add fingers to , so I use my pointer finger and my thumb to grip my hard dick and make it squirt I'm front of them . They will swear by all ******* and humiliation of our life of abuse and masterbating to their alluring naked body than a cage always

Me and her bull. Obvious choice for her. He is the most skilled and attentive lover I've ever seen as well. Makes her cum buckets and leaves her shaking and incoherent. The first time he entered her, and I heard her gasp, I knew it was over for me.

Attachments

• 559897E3-CE30-4BE5-8D01-81B9FA1F8376.jpeg
    559897E3-CE30-4BE5-8D01-81B9FA1F8376.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 622
Back