White penis shouldn't get sucked

• Agree

Votes: 176 62.2%
  • Sucked, but always spit

Votes: 33 11.7%
  • Disagree

Votes: 74 26.1%

• Total voters
I haven't had my cock sucked to completion in nearly 13 years and my wife hasn't tasted a single drop my cum in that whole time as well, my wife just won't do it for me. She will occassionally suck it with a flavoured condom on, but thats probably happened 10 times in the 13 years as well.
It just puts her off sucking my dick, and especially the thought of me cumming in her mouth. She's happy to blow our friend, and loved sucking off her very alpha ex husband, but she said, myself being so submissive and with premature ejaculation issues, it just doesn't work for and never has. She has even preffered to rim me while I jerk off cum on my stomach, just so she doesn't have to put my cock and cum in her mouth.

My Hubby gets nothing from me ever.
That is pretty selfish!!!At the very least, in a marriage that you want to hold together (or do you?) it certainly would not harm you in any way, shape or form to be nice to the man ( does not need to be penetration) who puts a roof over your head. And a 'hand job'will not put warts on your hand. Be nice ..... try it ..... you might have a happier house.

Back