Politics, Politics, Politics

LOL .... View attachment 5863854 fuzzy britches! Just admit you made those numbers up and we can move on to another LIE from you.
Even your "buddies" abandon you on your BIG LIE! POOR View attachment 5863862

You really ARE a View attachment 5863863 aren't you?
We're still waiting for your to provide your PROOF of my marital staus, employment status and BMI. Surely you wouldn't make claims you can't provide proof of would you? Why that would make you a hypocrite...

We're still waiting for your to provide your PROOF of my marital staus, employment status and BMI. Surely you wouldn't make claims you can't provide proof of would you? Why that would make you a hypocrite...
words_YourOpinion2.jpe ................. words_YouAreOwned.jpg You simply need to admit I am living inside your brainless head RENT FREE with

your obsession of me. You and I can resolve our differences in Shelbyville, KY. I'll pay for your trip, too! gif_chicken3.gif

Last edited:
My source is the events that we all (including you) have seen... I understand that you don't want to accept it, but you really need to calm tf down.
That's not a source or proof ... at the very best its no more than what YOUR FEEBLE MIND Thinks It OBSERVED. I think you're just LYING out your ASS!
You don't know the true differences between a FACT & OPINION and you'd prefer staying ignorant than admit it! FO

Last edited:
That's not a source or proof ... its what YOUR FEEBLE MIND Thinks It OBSERVED.
You don't know the true differences between a FACT & OPINION and you'd prefer staying ignorant than admit it! FO
Oh, but it is! I know you can't handle it, but it's something we all have witnessed...

View attachment 5863916 ................. View attachment 5863915 You simply need to admit I am living inside your brainless head RENT FREE with

your obsession of me. You and I can resolve our differences in Shelbyville, KY. I'll pay for your trip, too! View attachment 5863965
This is an open forum. Whether you want, like, or dislike my opinion matters not a whit. I'll express it anytime I choose.

Now answer or show us all your level of hypocrisy...

We're still waiting for your to provide your PROOF of my marital staus, employment status and BMI. Surely you wouldn't make claims you can't provide proof of would you?

I have shown my source.
depositphotos_4170067-stock-photo-donkey-holding-sign.jpg

word-WRONG-smallSIZE.jpg ... FAUX NEWS isn't even a News Source, its an Entertainment station? Its why so many employees there keep quitting ... they're tired of lying and twisting the news. No wonder you're so ignorant about the facts of covid. Just another denier. A couple weeks on a respirator would make a believer out of you.

Last edited:
THE ATTACK ON MY ACCOUNT "JUST TODAY"- February 13th BY THE THREE THUG BULLIES ... trying to drive liberals from the forums.

Web capture_13-2-2023_222756_www.blacktowhite.net.jpeg
Web capture_13-2-2023_222522_www.blacktowhite.net.jpegWeb capture_13-2-2023_222354_www.blacktowhite.net.jpegWeb capture_13-2-2023_222354_www.blacktowhite.net.jpeg

Same study referenced different media group. And btw, myocardis is calling, says you will have a shortened life span.
You hope, huh?
The good Lord determines when its time, certainly not you.
Now ask your mom to change your diaper and go to bed.

Same study referenced different media group. And btw, myocardis is calling, says you will have a shortened life span.

Now you're using theatlantic news? LOL ... you're going from bad to worse. When you going to post some tabloid sources ... I assume that's next. I hear the SUN & Atlantic News are popular with the old folks desiring to hear about women getting pregnant by aliens. You should be able to find something "supportive" in those. Good Luck!

Back