Politically conservative

I find it hypocritical how the left constantly complains about jobs going overseas, then shops at Walmart and Amazon, demands $20.00/hour plus Free Healthcare/paid vacations/paid Sick days/free childcare and whines that American made goods are too expensive. LOL
word-WRONG.jpg
Sorry to burst your naïve little "hate bubble" bozo, but everyone does the EXACT same thing. And guess what, when you take estimates on outside home repairs or lawn care services, you go to the lowest bidders who are the Hispanics. So, this isn't even a debate to start. Learn how to run your business more efficiently and you won't keep coming on here blaming and "whining" at Democrats for everything including the common cold.

Last edited:
Clearly if you knew as much as you clam you know about business, or anything else for that matter, you would know that the manufactures would have taken a few years to develop and build the parts.
Gee Q95 ... it seems you are the one that knows little about corporate greed. Contrary to your belief, manufacturers are NOT EPA's best friend. They aren't going to do crap for the people or the environment if they don't have to; its all about GREED and MONEY, honey. Your comment is total bull dung. Why don't you do a research on Duke Power Co in NC and see what THEY did for OUR environment here with their coal ash dumps into our rivers and streams. Our "prior" Republican governor (who was on the board at Duke Power) relaxed all the rules for Duke Power and they started dumping their coal ash waste into our streams and rivers. Everyone, including the EPA was demanding they clean up their "*******" but the governor simply penalized them a few million $$ and let it go. We have two rivers here that are totally DEAD now, thanks to Duke Power.
Well, guess what, that governor got voted OUT in 2016 and our new Democrat governor is making them NOT ONLY PAY, but clean up their frik'n mess they left in the streams ... 3-6 inches of pure black coal ash on the bottoms of those streams and rivers.

And WHAT has the almighty President Trump done for our environment? ..... check it out:

Last edited:
damn....another one that likes to let his superman mouth overload his mighty mouse ass

your display of ignorance has very little to do with my statement

Now pay attention....would hate to lose you in this...you seem to have a short attention spam.....and big on the amount of smoke you put out!.....my comment was and is......
and how about clean air....Obama put restrictions on a lot of the gases and etc...….your man just removed them so those big trucks can now spray out all the black ******* they want for you to breathe

talk about someone who claims to know......how long have they had to work on it....autos needed a slight delay to come up to the nec. requirements...and they made it.....if you knew anything about what you are talking about it all goes back to greed again really.....if they turn the injector pump one way it will give them a lot more power and put out a lot more smoke...turn it the opposite way...less smoke better mileage....most could care less about what we breathe they want the power for more loads etc...a lot of what you talk about you seem to know very little....for one diesel is just a by product of gasoline...the cheaper ******* really and yet now that there are a lot of diesels on the road (demand) they charge more which in it's self is a scam
you always jump on here say some ******* and yet seem to know nothing about what you are talking about...…...they had those trucks pretty much in line....under Obama....and yet they can't under trump?

Emission Standards: USA: Heavy-Duty Onroad Engines
standards/us/hd.php

• SUMMARY OF EMISSION LIMITS
  • MODEL YEAR 1974-2003
  • MODEL YEAR 2004-2006
  • MODEL YEAR 2007 AND LATER

• The first federal emission limits were introduced in 1974 and gradually tightened in a number of steps, as shown in Table 1. The current mandatory emission standards for heavy-duty engines were phased-in over the period of 2007-2010. The table also covers the 2015 California Optional Low NOx Standards.In addition to the limits shown above, the following emission standards apply: 1. Smoke Opacity—Smoke opacity limits of 20% / 15% / 50% at acceleration/lug/peak modes, respectively, have been ap...
See more on dieselnet.com

and had you paid any attention to my post....which you rarely do ...you just want to spew more smoke like a diesel to begin with I said trump adm had removed those standards!

Trump takes steps toward undoing Obama’s auto emissions ...
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/donald-trump-auto-emissions-236070
The emissions standards were set by the Obama administration in 2012 as part of a sweeping plan to encourage automakers to produce more hybrid and electric vehicles and reduce carbon emissions ...

EPA moves to reduce truck emissions | Supply Chain Dive
trump-EPA-truck-emissions/542258
Nov 14, 2018 · The Trump administration has not been known for tightening emissions standards — in fact, quite the opposite. Regarding emissions from trucks, past actions by the Trump EPA have demonstrated a conflicted point of view.

pay attention!....some are slower than others to educate.....you seem to fit into that category!

Is Diesel Really a By Product in the refining of Gas ...
https://www.thetruckersreport.com/truckingindustryforum/threads/is-diesel-really-a-by...
May 02, 2008 · Gasoline needs to be more refined than diesel. It IS proper to say diesel is a by-product of gasoline. One barrel of oil can give you only so much gasoline. Diesel is what's left over from refining oil for gasoline. There was a time before The diesel engine (internal combustion engines), they would burn diesel in the middle of the dessert.
Again let me type slowly you ignorant fuck the standards where in place before Obama and the truck manufacturersare still building them to the same emissions standards. Get out of your basement and join the real world dumb fuck.

View attachment 2720858
Sorry to burst your naïve little "hate bubble" bozo, but everyone does the EXACT same thing. And guess what, when you take estimates on outside home repairs or lawn care services, you go to the lowest bidders who hare the Hispanics. So, this isn't even a debate to start. Learn how to run your business more efficiently and you won't keep coming on here blaming and "whining too" Democrats for everything including the common cold.

No, I don't go with the lowest bidder for my lawn care - only a moron would do that. I take care of my own lawn anyways.
Actually your post makes no sense what so ever. What does lawn care have to do with anything I posted? - I think your *******

Give Q95 ... it seems you are the one that knows little about corporate greed. Contrary to your belief, manufacturers are NOT EPA's best friend. They aren't going to do crap for the people or the environment if they don't have to; its all about GREED and MONEY, honey. Your comment is total bull dung. Why don't you do a research on Duke Power Co in NC and see what THEY did for OUR environment here with their coal ash dumps into our rivers and streams. Our "prior" Republican governor (who was on the board at Duke Power) relaxed all the rules for Duke Power and they started dumping their coal ash waste into our streams and rivers. Everyone, including the EPSA was demanding they clean up their "*******" but the governor simply penalized them a few million $$ and let it go. We have two rivers here that are totally DEAD now, thanks to Duke Power.
Well, guess what, that governor got voted OUT in 2016 and our new Democrat governor is making them NOT ONLY PAY, but clean up their frik'n mess they left in the streams ... 3-6 inches of pure black coal ash on the bottoms of those streams and rivers.
Mac truck manufacturersare heavily invested in the technology and will continue to build trucks that way because what ever Trump does now is temporarily even if he wins 2020

Mac truck manufacturersare heavily invested in the technology and will continue to build trucks that way because what ever Trump does now is temporarily even if he wins 2020
You couldn't have possibly read this that fast (above) now did you? Well, here it is AGAIN because this is your "environmental president" on steroids ... he has no more desire for the environment than I have for a herpes sore on the end of my dick.

No, I don't go with the lowest bidder for my lawn care - only a moron would do that. I take care of my own lawn anyways.
Actually your post makes no sense what so ever. What does lawn care have to do with anything I posted? - I think your *******
And I don't think you wanted to understand my post to response of your earlier response. Go read it a bit slower instead of planning your response post to me BEFORE you even read it.

Again let me type slowly you ignorant fuck the standards where in place before Obama and the truck manufacturersare still building them to the same emissions standards. Get out of your basement and join the real world dumb fuck.

well who is the ignorant fuck here.....you still can't read...….
my statement was that under trump the restrictions on smoke was done away with...now pay attention will you

you didn't read what I posted ...just wanting to show your ignorance on something you know very little about
I covered the complete subject and even repeated the original statement......all of which went right over your head

one more time...now pay attention...hate to lose you since I know your reading and understanding apparently is kind of slow

MY original statement
and how about clean air....Obama put restrictions on a lot of the gases and etc...….your man just removed them so those big trucks can now spray out all the black ******* they want for you to breathe

where does it say anything about what all you are ranting about...and I can't remember all the other BS you put out.....damn there should be a limit to stupidity...and 2bi giving you a like just means he is as slow as you are

let me take a wild guess here and say you work for mack truck....tire changer or something...not real bright so don't think they would have you in anything that required reading or comprehension

Last edited:
View attachment 2720858
Sorry to burst your naïve little "hate bubble" bozo, but everyone does the EXACT same thing. And guess what, when you take estimates on outside home repairs or lawn care services, you go to the lowest bidders who are the Hispanics. So, this isn't even a debate to start. Learn how to run your business more efficiently and you won't keep coming on here blaming and "whining" at Democrats for everything including the common cold.
I never take the low bidder. I am not the low bidder for my work I tell people up front theres cheaper out there and if that's what your looking for thats what you will get. 90% of people understand the rest I don't care to work for

I never take the low bidder. I am not the low bidder for my work I tell people up front theres cheaper out there and if that's what your looking for thats what you will get. 90% of people understand the rest I don't care to work for

you wouldn't get that work because you drive up in a tank would you?

dump trump!

Back