Politically conservative

forgot one of my best examples...my damned nephew!
my brother has worked a union job his whole life...and getting ready to retire.....his union job put his 2 sons through college...onr of his sons just happened to make a comment around me about disliking unions...he explained.....I told him he is around biz owners and other like minded people everyday for all day....mind fucked
it was union wages that put him into college!....and now he hates unions...….all because it is what he hears and is preached about all day at work

GREAT example - that’s what the media has done to President Trump - brainwashed people like YOU ;}

GREAT example - that’s what the media has done to President Trump - brainwashed people like YOU ;}

that would be a great example of what trump has done to you....have no sense of right or wrong....believe in the corruption in politics in letting this man work his snake charm on weak minds

ever wonder why the majority of blacks are against trump...and yet you aren't!...strange how those snake charmers work on weak minds!

And now - in addition to having the power to determine right and wrong - what facts are true facts and which are not - you have the power to know who has a weak mind and who does not - your omniscience is simply overwhelming - only dwarfed by your modesty ;}

And now - in addition to having the power to determine right and wrong - what facts are true facts and which are not - you have the power to know who has a weak mind and who does not - your omniscience is simply overwhelming - only dwarfed by your modesty ;}

not so...I can understand any solid republican Biz man supporting a republican pres.....as for others...and especially this one....there is no good reason in the world for an avg American to support this man

and that doesn't even go into any of his corruption or Russian ties

have to look it up in your little pocket dick-tionary

Foreign name - I originally spelled it as it sounded - then yes - I looked it up - o one that thinks he is without errors. I let your lil errors go - maybe I will start nitpicking too : }

Back