Point of no return to being straight

Our first stud Marcus...wow. he made Brook and I both his sluts. Hed have me eat his cum outta Brooks pussy after they fucked then I naturally just started sucking his cock. It was great and have been enjoying sucking bc ever since.
I (j) put this up this morning and B and I realized I shared something that we haven't shared previously. Well, it's out there now. Yup, I've done a lotta things with B's fuck-buddies, not all of them of course but the ones who bring it up, I'm up for great sex too🖤🤫🥒🥒🥒.

Last edited:
I'm sub and a cuck . I am not straight (pussy free) but I'll never be gay or Bi
What I do not understand by a lot of the gay stories is the lack of safety .. Friggin Glory Holes and random cum eating WTF !!!
You can be Gay or Bi and not be dirty it scares the HELL out of me that people are that freely open and not safe at all .

I'm sub and a cuck . I am not straight (pussy free) but I'll never be gay or Bi
What I do not understand by a lot of the gay stories is the lack of safety .. Friggin Glory Holes and random cum eating WTF !!!
You can be Gay or Bi and not be dirty it scares the HELL out of me that people are that freely open and not safe at all .
I guess I'm a bit surprised at your reaction.
Speaking for myself, after you let another guy fuck, then impregnate your wife...
then allow yourself to be mounted and cummed in, you don't feel a lot of self-worth
and confidence. I basically did as I was told. And still do.

What pushed me over the edge for good was getting the best kiss of my life from a black man at a party. I was really nervous and he was a little ******* but I ended up giving him a handy and he fell asleep on top of me. Ever since then I've been obsessed.
I refuse to touch my wife as BBC’s is the only thing I touch and taste I never thought I’d be comfortable ever taking bbc but I love I truly wish I’d been born a woman as I will always adore black handsome men

This is J, I'm adding more here, I remember that moment being when I made Marcus cum, and I mean Really cum. The 3 of us were partying and Brook was adamant about wanting me to suck Marcus off and of course he and I were eager for it. It was really intense and the Three of us had an incredible night. I showed our stud I was willing and eager to be his slut too. I was slobbering on his wonderful black cock, sucking him obediently, listening and feeling him enjoying what I was doing when his long , thick cock started throbbing in my hands and mouth and pumping long jets of his thick, warm sperm into my eager mouth I immediately understood what B gets off on...

Last edited:
I guess I'm a bit surprised at your reaction.
Speaking for myself, after you let another guy fuck, then impregnate your wife...
then allow yourself to be mounted and cummed in, you don't feel a lot of self-worth
and confidence. I basically did as I was told. And still do.
Did you know you were taking a "poz" load and allowed it anyway? Is your wife/baby poz too?

Indeed, it is a ritual. It is a big deal when a straight cuckold is permanently converted to being a bottom.
As the others watch, finally breaking into cheering & jeering once they see that he has willingly
accepted another man's precious seed deposited into his rectum... and in return, has spewed his own worthless
load onto the floor.

The damage done, there will be no turning back. Especially if the top's seed is Poz.
I would love to be turned out in a adult theater getting my virgin ass fucked by a big black cock while other people watched and videoed me cumming hands free

I view it as many steps of a long journey. My first time meeting a man, big strong black man, I considered it experimental. But the next two days at work I could feel that my ass had been fucked thoroughly that Sunday night. How that night kept rolling through my head again and again each time I was reminded of what I let him do to me. I was still telling myself it was a one time thing and not something that I was going to be doing for the foreseeable future.

After a week or so my phone rang and when I saw his number I can’t explain the way my mind was spinning. Don’t answer, answer but tell him no thank you. I was not planning to do this again. What should I do?! With my heart pounding I took the call. I can’t remember what the short conversation was but it resulted with me being at his door, ringing the bell with breathless anticipation. I had shaved and put on sheer thong panties to make myself more fuckable.

I think my point of no return was when I answered that call and had no willpower to tell him no when he told me he wanted my ass again. When I left his place the second time I knew I was coming back for more.

I also love that my wife refuses to call me straight. If anything she calls me a woman sometimes. Tells me she married a girl.
Great! enjoy BBC as much as you want and its your life after all.

Thank you for asking, but no.
Being weaned from wife's pussy kept her safe
but also pushed me more in the direction of
accepting and becoming a total bottom.

Once I was "pozzed", I felt more at ease, more comfortable
getting fucked and letting guy just unload inside me
whenever they wanted.
Are you kinda saying that it added an extra turn on to willingly accept HiV...did you kinda want it to happen, maybe some deep self-hate?👀

I'm struggling to understand genuinely, just tell me to shut up if it's too much, I appreciate you explaining already and don't mean to be insensitive in any way.

I ask because fear of exactly what happened to you, is a huge part of my hesitancy to go deeper into this lifestyle. I do want it all... for "my girl" to cuck me with many, creampies inclusive, etc...and to gradually accept servicing the bulls also. Disease is the major downside -- the rest is exciting including impregnation... but i think I might actually be sensing the unthinkable, reading in between the lines of your replies: that for you the disease was or at least became an ADDED turn on rather the the roadblock it is for me?

Are you kinda saying that it added an extra turn on to willingly accept HiV...did you kinda want it to happen, maybe some deep self-hate?👀

I'm struggling to understand genuinely, just tell me to shut up if it's too much, I appreciate you explaining already and don't mean to be insensitive in any way.

I ask because fear of exactly what happened to you, is a huge part of my hesitancy to go deeper into this lifestyle. I do want it all... for "my girl" to cuck me with many, creampies inclusive, etc...and to gradually accept servicing the bulls also. Disease is the major downside -- the rest is exciting including impregnation... but i think I might actually be sensing the unthinkable, reading in between the lines of your replies: that for you the disease was or at least became an ADDED turn on rather the the roadblock it is for me?
I'm pleased to give you any advice or incite I may have.
I don't want to downplay the downside of HIV at all.
You may hear others talk about "PrEP" being a panacea for it, but I don't think so.

Seeing the bio-hazard tattoo or the scorpion should let any reasonable person
know there's danger there and you're playing with fire.

And I know they'd see me as just a negative submissive bottom faggot.
They get-off "converting me" to "pozz" status.

But one of the guy's (a top) asked me if I "still fuck my wife with that baby dick?"
When I answered "no", he said, "Good" and promptly deposited his poz load inside me.
I struggled a little, but he was a lot taller and stronger and held me in place
telling me to "Take my charged load, dude".

And after about 30 seconds of him keeping his cock pressed up against my prostate,
I gave up my own load without even wanting to.
When he saw that, he just smiled and said, "That's it faggot... that's a good faggot".
What could I say or do?

We have the same concerns and are into the same things you mentioned. we are careful though and use protection, especially with strangers, but for regular friends we are ok as long as we all get checked out regularly

I'm pleased to give you any advice or incite I may have.
I don't want to downplay the downside of HIV at all.
You may hear others talk about "PrEP" being a panacea for it, but I don't think so.

Seeing the bio-hazard tattoo or the scorpion should let any reasonable person
know there's danger there and you're playing with fire.

And I know they'd see me as just a negative submissive bottom faggot.
They get-off "converting me" to "pozz" status.

But one of the guy's (a top) asked me if I "still fuck my wife with that baby dick?"
When I answered "no", he said, "Good" and promptly deposited his poz load inside me.
I struggled a little, but he was a lot taller and stronger and held me in place
telling me to "Take my charged load, dude".

And after about 30 seconds of him keeping his cock pressed up against my prostate,
I gave up my own load without even wanting to.
When he saw that, he just smiled and said, "That's it faggot... that's a good faggot".
What could I say or do?
Wow...so that is a yes, knowing you were taking HiV literally made you cum👀 I agree...Prep is actually pretty dangerous itself as any kind of long term solution and of doubtful reliability ultimately. As i understand it, taking other poz loads after infected can get you much sicker faster, different strains and things...how are you dealing with your infected status?

Wow...so that is a yes, knowing you were taking HiV literally made you cum👀 I agree...Prep is actually pretty dangerous itself as any kind of long term solution and of doubtful reliability ultimately. As i understand it, taking other poz loads after infected can get you much sicker faster, different strains and things...how are you dealing with your infected status?
Speaking only for myself, I am doing fine. No symptoms. This is not
the case for many other people, though.
But part of the thing was, I was doing poppers at the time (not my choice exactly either)
and I confess that they made me extremely horny and wanting to get fucked
by multiple partners.
And before that, watching other bottoms taking raw load made me horny as well.

I view it as many steps of a long journey. My first time meeting a man, big strong black man, I considered it experimental. But the next two days at work I could feel that my ass had been fucked thoroughly that Sunday night. How that night kept rolling through my head again and again each time I was reminded of what I let him do to me. I was still telling myself it was a one time thing and not something that I was going to be doing for the foreseeable future.

After a week or so my phone rang and when I saw his number I can’t explain the way my mind was spinning. Don’t answer, answer but tell him no thank you. I was not planning to do this again. What should I do?! With my heart pounding I took the call. I can’t remember what the short conversation was but it resulted with me being at his door, ringing the bell with breathless anticipation. I had shaved and put on sheer thong panties to make myself more fuckable.

I think my point of no return was when I answered that call and had no willpower to tell him no when he told me he wanted my ass again. When I left his place the second time I knew I was coming back for more.

I also love that my wife refuses to call me straight. If anything she calls me a woman sometimes. Tells me she married a girl.
It’s awesome that she stayed with you though and that you decided you still wanted to stay with her. That sounds like my dream scenario. Wife for the emotional support/soul mate side, but free to satisfy other cravings..

Speaking only for myself, I am doing fine. No symptoms. This is not
the case for many other people, though.
But part of the thing was, I was doing poppers at the time (not my choice exactly either)
and I confess that they made me extremely horny and wanting to get fucked
by multiple partners.
And before that, watching other bottoms taking raw load made me horny as well.
I’m actually going to be doing poppers for the first time in my life tonight, to add a sense of euphoria to go along with the BBC mantras that I work on with women that do phone sex. Any advice for a first timer? Does keeping your nose further from the lid decrease the likelihood of your heart basically exploding? I’m definitely kind of nervous but I want to feel euphoric so badly..

I’m actually going to be doing poppers for the first time in my life tonight, to add a sense of euphoria to go along with the BBC mantras that I work on with women that do phone sex. Any advice for a first timer? Does keeping your nose further from the lid decrease the likelihood of your heart basically exploding? I’m definitely kind of nervous but I want to feel euphoric so badly..
My suggestion would be to wet tissues with the poppers and put those tissues in a ziplock bag. As you do this and smell the poppers (you can’t help this as the smell is very strong) - if you’re susceptible to the popper allure - you will feel flushed and and want sex but not as intensely as you will when you breath in their smell. Prepare whatever scene you’re going to use for sex - masturbation or sex with a partner. if you are susceptible you will probably feel like you want to have anal sex - when ever I do them the desire to be mounted and fucked senseless is overwhelming. you may lose your erection - cockrings - pumps help if your edging.

hope this is helpful.

you probably want to breathe in the fumes through your mouth. I almost always get a stuffy nose immediately if I’m breathing through my nose. Afrin helps but is also very rough on the sinus tissue - poppers are very rough on your sinus, you throat, your lungs - it’s quite irritating to the tissues. This has never made me want to stop but you need to figure out how much you can take without damage. Also you can be desensitized to them if you use them too frequently - this has happened to me. The incredible rush I used to have doesn’t happen any more - sad

Attachments

• IMG_7398.jpeg
    IMG_7398.jpeg
    545.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_7400.jpeg
    IMG_7400.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 49
Back