Play in your home

Hotels get expensive! How many folks play at the house once getting to know the bull? We’ve played 3 times in the last two weeks and I don’t foresee it slowing down. I’m thinking we would have him park his car a couple miles away and we would pick him up then drop him off so the neighbors don’t know.
Are you shy about having a black male friend come over?

We only play in hotels. This does prevent us from meeting as often as we’d like as hotels do become costly and other things take priority at times.

We wouldn’t host at home. We like to keep our normal life separate. We have children so if things were to go wrong wrong we’d prefer guys not knowing where we live.

Couldn’t careless what the neighbours would think if we did do it at home though :LOL:

We have always preferred to entertain in our home. We always agree to meet in a public spot. if we are comfortable with him She will invite him back to the house. However about 5 years ago our number 2 ******* and his girl friend split up and he needed to get his ******* together so he moved in about a year later his 2 daughters joined us as the situation with there mom was not good. its been the best thing for the girls but has really hurt our play time.

Wow this sounds very similar to our situation as of 4 months ago. ******* moved back in after her and bf broke up. And still havent had a chance to play since. Soooooo frustrating. Have always played at our place because the wife feels most comfortable.

Hotels get expensive! How many folks play at the house once getting to know the bull? We’ve played 3 times in the last two weeks and I don’t foresee it slowing down. I’m thinking we would have him park his car a couple miles away and we would pick him up then drop him off so the neighbors don’t know.
I was once joined a couple. It was summer going into fall. I would park my car around the block and walk casually in the neighborhood. The folks would be in there garage which was converted into a bar. There sitting in the garage with the door open and I’m walking. They stop me like I’m a neighbor and I walk right into the garage for drinks and convo. Got so brave I once started licking her pussy in the garage with the door open as the sun was setting. ?

Back