Play in your home

We have never hosted. We live in a small community and I believe I would be a nervous wreck if someone stopped by. We also are out in the "middle of know where" as our friends say so it would be far for someone to travel.

Hotels get expensive! How many folks play at the house once getting to know the bull? We’ve played 3 times in the last two weeks and I don’t foresee it slowing down. I’m thinking we would have him park his car a couple miles away and we would pick him up then drop him off so the neighbors don’t know.
We love to bring guys back to our house unfortunately we now have very nosey neighbours.

We always host too. It is nice at the house and then we can relax and have fun for as long as we want to. We have bulls park in front of the house. Life is to short to let stuff like that stop you from having fun.
Live in Seattle also. Would love to get aquainted

Hotels get expensive! How many folks play at the house once getting to know the bull? We’ve played 3 times in the last two weeks and I don’t foresee it slowing down. I’m thinking we would have him park his car a couple miles away and we would pick him up then drop him off so the neighbors don’t know.
Love it, comfortable. Getting ready and knowing I will be fucking my BBC lover in our bed creates even more excitement, cucky gets to help me get ready, make the food and drinks and serve us all night all while in chastity, a collar and sissywear. He then sleeps on floor or guest room. Rising early to fluff and make breakfast.... priceless

Last time we played at home with our BULL we turned off the outside garage lights, he parked his SUV in our driveway and my wife greeted him at the front door in a robe. He and I had a ******* in the living room together as she got ready for him. When she came out of our bedroom she presented herself for him totally naked with a thick neck choker, anklet, QOS temp tattoo and clear stilettos. Both he and I just stared in awe. She grabbed his hand and walked him directly to our bedroom. He pulled her into him and passionately kissed her and I carried his and my ******* into our bedroom. They sucked and fucked like they had not had sex in a year and that lasted for about an hour. All over our marital bed as she moaned and pulled his ass cheeks towards her so that he would fuck her deeper. They were both spent when he was done with her. When he was leaving she walked him to our front door naked, wrapped her arms around him and french kissed him goodbye. It was about 2 o'clock in the morning when he left and I always wonder if any of our neighbors saw her naked and kissing him. I hope so because that is a total turn on for me.

We love to bring guys back to our house unfortunately we now have very nosey neighbours.
when I first started sharing Sammy she would mostly bring men home, my worry was her being seen coming home with some guy and also leaving
it concerned me probably more then her as time went by she would bring sometimes 2-3 lads home and that certainly cause a lot more anxiety with them all walking in, I would always stay out of site her story being I was working away,
one night I heard a vehicle pull up around 1.00am and she was with a group in a van, she came in the house to tell me she was with a group of lads who were strangers and working around, and said was I ok in them coming in and she wanted me to keep out of sight as she had told them I wasn't at home, I peeped outside and could see them milling about by this van , I told her she must be mad as the neighbours would see them and they were hardly worrying with noise they were making, ………. I told her no!!!!! and to go and tell them to go, she tried to persuade me and as much as I nervous and excited seeing the possibility of her getting gang banged I wasn't prepared for the obvious reality of the neighbours seeing this I told her definitely she couldn't, I could tell she was as horny as hell they way she was acting and she had had to much ******* and she wasn't very happy, I told her to go and get rid of them, which she eventually agreed,
I watched her go out from behind the blinds and then after a few moments they drove off , I waited for her to come back in then I realised she had gone her self in the van and not seen her get in.
I was totally panicked and just couldn't believe what she had done.

I paced around and went outside and really worried what could happen with her and how stupid she was going with half a dozen strangers she hardly knew, I was sort of in panic and my stomach churning for two hours, it was mid summer and coming daylight and I was by the front gate when I heard a vehicle and lights coming up the street, I ducked down and hid behind the fence and it pulled up outside quite noisily and 30 secs later she came out of the side door at the rear of the van and they drove away, I watched her quickly walk round the back of the house her high heels making a clicking noise and quickly went to the front door and went in to meet her in the hallway, a sight I will never forget her mini dress unbuttoned and her stockings laddered and in a hell of a state. she looked at me a bit stunned and surprised see I had come inn the front door, then a huge grin spread across her face streaked with eye mascara and sweat her neck and tits red and covered in bites, she looked at me and briefly I called her all sorts, she walked in the lounge and slumped on the sofa I just couldn't stop myself I pulled her to me and we slid on the floor, together her telling me "Fuck me now ive never felt so horny in my life, ive never known anything like ive just had ,,,,,,,,,,,,,just one after another without stopping !!!"
I came before I even got inside her, I was young then and my cock didn't even go slack I was still rock hard, but sadly once I had cum I went into a sulk about her driving off with them like she had done, even this didn't stop her from rubbing her clit telling me she just had to have more sex . it was the first time I had seen her like this so aroused still after being fucked by at that time the most she had ever had was 3 men at the same time, she was so excited and on a real high, it was then she told me it wasn't 6 as she though earlier but 7 of them, seeing my spunk all over her leg and then what seemed an endless stream leaking on the carpet from her red lips , her face with mascara spread all over her face and cheeks she looked such a slut.
we spent all the rest of the morning fucking on the floor both of us with carpet burns on our backs and my knees red raw, it was the first time while she was riding me until I was exhausted and drained and she was trying her best to stuff my now completely limp and drained cock in her cunt while continually playing with her clit like some possessed maniac and she squirted all over me.

the next afternoon a neighbour a real nosy bitch saw me in the garden and asked me what was going on last night she had seen a group of men outside around 1pm and again as it came light they came back, I pretended I didn't know and hadn't seen anything, I could clearly see she had seen both visits and had probably seen me outside also pacing around but I was convinced she had seen a lot more that she was saying

a few weeks later Sammy missed her periods, and we moved house the following month as it was painfully obvious by how other neighbours were giving me strange looks and word had got around with others looking back they would have put 2 and 2 together knowing Sammy had already had one baby that they all would have known from us splitting up, and getting back with each other 12 months previously

Back