Play in your home

Dfwfuncouple

Couple
Real Person
Hotels get expensive! How many folks play at the house once getting to know the bull? We’ve played 3 times in the last two weeks and I don’t foresee it slowing down. I’m thinking we would have him park his car a couple miles away and we would pick him up then drop him off so the neighbors don’t know.

We always host. It is nice having them come to the house and then we can relax and have fun for as long as we want to. We just have my bull park in front of the house. At one time we were pretty discreet but now we just figure if someone finds out no big deal. Life is to short to let stuff like that stop you from having fun.

We enjoy the thrill and convenience of playing at home but it is only with select Bulls that we have played with a few times before. It would be easier and save us time and money for first time meets at our house since we’ve had our share of flakes. That said it makes us nervous bringing guys that we have never met before to our house.

We enjoy the thrill and convenience of playing at home but it is only with select Bulls that we have played with a few times before. It would be easier and save us time and money for first time meets at our house since we’ve had our share of flakes. That said it makes us nervous bringing guys that we have never met before to our house.
Agreed! We had met with him serveral other times and had daily conversations

Back