Play in your home

We meet my wife’s bull at hotel cos we have a teen and we cannot be host. However, we are planning to have him for a breakfast at home then invite him to our marriage bed to fuck my wife there. He wants to pour his load on the side that I sleep to let me aware how he fuck my wife there.

or, they could just fuck on your side of the bed, then you get to sleep in the wet spot.
A reminder of the fun your dear wife just had ;)

yes she did and married him.they both fucked me up good, cost me money and she wed him for his money.
I should have realised because I was hubby number 3 and he became number 4.
love that your marriage is so strong and your love for each other is so deep.
please stay safe
yes she did and married him.they both fucked me up good, cost me money and she wed him for his money.
I should have realised because I was hubby number 3 and he became number 4.
this is a comment on your ex wife and her boss.

It does not always work out this way.

I do know a asshole who was fucking one of his employees wives. It cost her her home. Her job and any chance of baby support when the DNA test came back.

The Boss lost his Job, his wife, his *******, now pays baby support and all their schooling right through university. He was also successfully sued for sexually inter fearing in a marriage and to add injury to insult two other ladies came forward with DNA tests for add three more ******* for baby support.

He was making $200k Plus Bonus a year. Also lost his Retirement Funds and Pension.

All for a piece of pussy.

this is a comment on your ex wife and her boss.

It does not always work out this way.

I do know a asshole who was fucking one of his employees wives. It cost her her home. Her job and any chance of baby support when the DNA test came back.

The Boss lost his Job, his wife, his *******, now pays baby support and all their schooling right through university. He was also successfully sued for sexually inter fearing in a marriage and to add injury to insult two other ladies came forward with DNA tests for add three more ******* for baby support.

He was making $200k Plus Bonus a year. Also lost his Retirement Funds and Pension.

All for a piece of pussy.
Very expensive pussy! I hope it was worth it to him? :eek:

Very expensive pussy! I hope it was worth it to him? :eek:

He used to be my plant boss. Now he pushs a broom on the Night shift in a ware house. Have seen him once since this happened. Not real happy with his lot in life. His former honey well she is better off. She works in a hospital laundry.

Okay, that's pretty hot.
As a single man there are times when I wake up hard as a rock from some sexy dream and all I can think about at that moment is "if I was sleeping next to a beautiful woman she would just have to deal with this wood"!

So as a bull I have woken up right beside another man's hotwife and you know what she had to deal with that wood while lying right next to hubby because that's what her body was made for!♠️

We are newer to this but our journey has evolved at hurricane speed. My wife was 100% against having people here that we just met. We met a guy last night. It was our 2nd time meeting a bbc bull. The first time sex never happened fyi. So last night we met him at a local bar. About 10 minutes in my wife was giving me the vibe she wasn't interested or so I thought. I went to play a slot machine and 2 minutes goes by and I look over. They are gone. I look right in the are back in the dark part of the bar making out. I look down at the machine for 30 seconds and they are gone. They went inside the bathroom and were making out. He was already fingering her pussy and she had his cock out. When I saw them they decided let's take the party to his house. She was totally sober and usually she needs a few cocktails to get her comfortable. We go to his house and he fucks her twice. When we leave I said it was nice meeting and maybe we will reach out again. (Not sure if my wife wanted him again or not) My wife who wont invite people over tells him next time we hook up he can come to our house and play in the hot tub. It was the hottest thing ever to see my wife go from not really being into this to a full on bbc addict.

Hotels get expensive! How many folks play at the house once getting to know the bull? We’ve played 3 times in the last two weeks and I don’t foresee it slowing down. I’m thinking we would have him park his car a couple miles away and we would pick him up then drop him off so the neighbors don’t know.
I love the idea of the neighbors seeing and talking.

Back