Play in your home

Nobody had any questions - which 'kinda surprised us. We just explained he was "spending Friday night with us" or "spending the weekend with us, down from Northern CA, driving home the next day" and all was well. There's much less explaining than you might imagine. We were nervous about it at first, but it just wasn't an issue.

We almost exclusively play at home. It’s safe and comfortable, and I’m able to control the situation and surroundings. Just a comfort thing.

Nobody had any questions - which 'kinda surprised us. We just explained he was "spending Friday night with us" or "spending the weekend with us, down from Northern CA, driving home the next day" and all was well. There's much less explaining than you might imagine. We were nervous about it at first, but it just wasn't an issue.

we have heard that before but its difficult to believe. guess it depends on the family maybe

Most of my wife’s fucking is done at our home. Her bull sees her here two or three times a week, usually staying over night on the weekend. Neighbors don’t notice as homes here are not close to each other. Our pool area isn’t visible to others which allows her to fuck outdoors in the summer.
Occasionally she does group or his friends out of the home.

The idea of my wife being taken by a BBC in our home and our bed is just mind blowingly hot. Especially right now with the snow all around up here. I guess i would end up sleeping in the guest bedroom for the weekend. Well worth it am sure!! :sex:
Be careful what you wish for!! x

Hotels get expensive! How many folks play at the house once getting to know the bull? We’ve played 3 times in the last two weeks and I don’t foresee it slowing down. I’m thinking we would have him park his car a couple miles away and we would pick him up then drop him off so the neighbors don’t know.
Single bull so i can have any over any time i want

Hotels get expensive! How many folks play at the house once getting to know the bull? We’ve played 3 times in the last two weeks and I don’t foresee it slowing down. I’m thinking we would have him park his car a couple miles away and we would pick him up then drop him off so the neighbors don’t know.
Normally meet for a few drinks and if vibe is good back to my place

Hotels are nice on occasion. But so is the back of a van, on the hood of a car, a dark alley, on a balcony, in a sleeping bag around a campfire...
Tran, live one network tv is my dream with a nice close up whem she starts cumming all over my cock

We meet my wife’s bull at hotel cos we have a teen and we cannot be host. However, we are planning to have him for a breakfast at home then invite him to our marriage bed to fuck my wife there. He wants to pour his load on the side that I sleep to let me aware how he fuck my wife there.

Back