Pictures that aren’t you

That is so sickening I could never post another man's dick picture online to try to get some pussy because for one how are you going to explain why it don't match the picture can you imagine that look they have on their face when they get confronted.. to me that's some ole punk-ass desperation *******... I approve this post ????

Last edited:
I think you SHOULD call this person out. Maybe then you can save other folks the trouble of meeting this guy and then finding out he's been posting fake pics. I'll never understand why people do that. Don't they realize the truth will come out once they meet?
Agreed

my wife was in contact via email from guy on british swinging site few yrs ago and he was emailing her pics of his cock which was black which I think he wanted her to believe because he knew she had "queen spades "tattoo on pics she had on the swinging site
I took her to meet him, in a bar, she went in on her own , I followed 5 mins later and she was sat by the bar on a stool with a guy who was as white as snow
when he went to toliets i went over to her and asked what was going on, she explained it was him and i thought she would want to leave
she turned and laughed and said "just go back and sit over there and watch"
i did and after half an hour she texted me and said "i will see you later at home"
she arrived home 3 hours later with a grin like the cats had the cream sort look and told me " he was good and his cock was bigger than the black one he was showing me

Gentlemen. I want to ask on behalf of every woman on here that is honestly looking for playmates to please, please, please think twice before posting photos of a muscular body with a big beautiful cock when it is not actually you...or was you 10 years ago. ..
...So in short ladies, buyer beware and guys, don’t humiliate yourself because I promptly told him to get dressed and get the fuck out.
Shame on him for deceiving you. He got what he deserved.
(And here I am skipping meals and working out five days a week to stay in shape...)

my wife was in contact via email from guy on british swinging site few yrs ago and he was emailing her pics of his cock which was black which I think he wanted her to believe because he knew she had "queen spades "tattoo on pics she had on the swinging site
I took her to meet him, in a bar, she went in on her own , I followed 5 mins later and she was sat by the bar on a stool with a guy who was as white as snow
when he went to toliets i went over to her and asked what was going on, she explained it was him and i thought she would want to leave
she turned and laughed and said "just go back and sit over there and watch"
i did and after half an hour she texted me and said "i will see you later at home"
she arrived home 3 hours later with a grin like the cats had the cream sort look and told me " he was good and his cock was bigger than the black one he was showing me
Still, I don't like liars/deceivers.
Of course, if a woman presented herself as poor, but turned out to be rich I might be willing to forgive her. ?

Gentlemen. I want to ask on behalf of every woman on here that is honestly looking for playmates to please, please, please think twice before posting photos of a muscular body with a big beautiful cock when it is not actually you...or was you 10 years ago. Unfortunately a “verified” member is still not always what you see. I am not going to embarrass anyone but we met with someone last weekend who was “varified”. He had pictures of himself dressed very well (and he was very well dressed when we met), as well as face pictures that were actually him. Where it all unraveled was when we started to touch each other while dancing and I could feel some lumps along his love handles. Later, in the hotel room, we started kissing and undressing and much to my disappointment the body (and cock) that came out of those nice clothes was nothing close to what was posted here. So in short ladies, buyer beware and guys, don’t humiliate yourself because I promptly told him to get dressed and get the fuck out.
Yess!!!!!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Well said! Have had multiple people lie about who they were and even went as far as to create a whole other persona! Remember men women do better research than the FBI! 😉

Look people I been on this site longer than almost all of y'all and can READ everyone better than all of y'all and I have met since 2011 Verified and Unverified members mostly Unverified and let me tell you it's simple just to do a Video selfie or kik live pic selfie or just Video chat. @PinkDaisy21 gave me her kik and number without hesitation and sent me a live video. So as Nate Diaz would say "I'm Not Surprised MOTHERFUCKERS" lol. So best believe y'all best VET these folks first. Peace Out!

Last edited:
Look people I been on this site longer than almost all of y'all and can READ everyone better than all of y'all and I have met since 2011 Verified and Unverified members mostly Unverified and let me tell you it's simple just to do a Video selfie or kik live pic selfie or just Video chat. @PinkDaisy21 gave me her kik and number without hesitation and sent me a live video. So as Nate Diaz would say "I'm Not Surprised MOTHERFUCKERS" lol. So best believe y'all best bet these folks first. Peace Out!
FACTS 👍🏽
I've turned down a few members here because they refused to Live verify before meeting. 🤷🏽‍♂️

But let me ask you this @superdick33 ...
I had a certain female member here ask me for two photos showing my dick with her name and date on a paper.

I told her 'fuck that, I'm MagicMikeATX' 😅

Fair or hypocritical? 🤔

FACTS 👍🏽
I've turned down a few members here because they refused to Live verify before meeting. 🤷🏽‍♂️

But let me ask you this @superdick33 ...
I had a certain female member here ask me for two photos showing my dick with her name and date on a paper.

I told her 'fuck that, I'm MagicMikeATX' 😅

Fair or hypocritical? 🤔
Fair that chick just want to THIRST TRAP and a TRIBUTE so fuck that🤣🤣

Back