Pictures that aren’t you

The dude didn't catfish her with a different face. So face pic, facetime, talking on the phone, etc is kinda irrelevant. It's once the clothes came off did she notice the deception. Lol. And i know in some full body clothed pics, it can be hard to tell exactly what type of body type lies underneath the clothes
so unclothed live body pic wouldn't work?

The calling the fake pic person out part.
To me it is not clear if the person in question can actually be referred to as "fake" person. The OP states that he had posted dressed body and face pictures that were actually him. Also his body type should have been clear enough after the point of dancing. The one thing that made her turn him down was his penis. But that could also be due to false expectations on her part. (The OP doesn`t exactly point out that and how the guy misrepresented himself in a way that would lead to those false expectations. Or at least i couldn`t find that info in their initial statement.)

But of course it is unquestioned that if one party involved, no matter who it is, doesn`t feel comfortable at one point things need to stop immediately! The question is, is there anyone who can rightously be blamed for that?

They moral is to ensure thoroughly vetting your potential partners. Calling someone out in public leads to no bueno.

Besides, the member in question is no longer on the site.
Wait... Today is Tuesday. This happened last week. A verified member left that fast??! DAMN lol

Gentlemen. I want to ask on behalf of every woman on here that is honestly looking for playmates to please, please, please think twice before posting photos of a muscular body with a big beautiful cock when it is not actually you...or was you 10 years ago. Unfortunately a “verified” member is still not always what you see. I am not going to embarrass anyone but we met with someone last weekend who was “varified”. He had pictures of himself dressed very well (and he was very well dressed when we met), as well as face pictures that were actually him. Where it all unraveled was when we started to touch each other while dancing and I could feel some lumps along his love handles. Later, in the hotel room, we started kissing and undressing and much to my disappointment the body (and cock) that came out of those nice clothes was nothing close to what was posted here. So in short ladies, buyer beware and guys, don’t humiliate yourself because I promptly told him to get dressed and get the fuck out.
Ima play devils advocate here...
I see a lot of you ladies in action. Some of y'all have terrible judgment.
There are some of us brothas here who are Tried And true, battle tested warriors :D. And y'all want to give us the run around, like we ain't who we say we are.
But y'all meet up with Mystery Brotha and wonder why ******* went South, smh..

There are certain guys here, our resume is IMPECCABLE. Photos, videos, years of Experience, met other members, etc...we reach out to you ladies and Y'all act like we ain't where you at, smh..

So in some cases it's the difference between working with a true Professional.... And hiring some guy from a Temp Agency lol

Y'all be fucking with Temp Agency dudes :D

But sorry that happened to you.

We called someone out yesterday. It wasn’t mean but it was honest. He’s still on here hitting people up for meets. People should know that he no showed.
Would that happen to be the guy with the amazing body and the most beautiful cock you have ever seen that posted yesterday? The picture that you can run through Tineye and it returns as being used on hundreds of adult profiles across the world.

Gentlemen. I want to ask on behalf of every woman on here that is honestly looking for playmates to please, please, please think twice before posting photos of a muscular body with a big beautiful cock when it is not actually you...or was you 10 years ago. Unfortunately a “verified” member is still not always what you see. I am not going to embarrass anyone but we met with someone last weekend who was “varified”. He had pictures of himself dressed very well (and he was very well dressed when we met), as well as face pictures that were actually him. Where it all unraveled was when we started to touch each other while dancing and I could feel some lumps along his love handles. Later, in the hotel room, we started kissing and undressing and much to my disappointment the body (and cock) that came out of those nice clothes was nothing close to what was posted here. So in short ladies, buyer beware and guys, don’t humiliate yourself because I promptly told him to get dressed and get the fuck out.
Hahahahaha that’s funny.....

Would that happen to be the guy with the amazing body and the most beautiful cock you have ever seen that posted yesterday? The picture that you can run through Tineye and it returns as being used on hundreds of adult profiles across the world.
No, that wasn’t calling out a real person. That was calling out what I assume is a fake.

We posted on the real meet threads and included some reviews of real people we’ve met and talked to from the site. Others have suggested a way to leave feedback/reviews of meets so we decided to do it yesterday. We’d just done a bunch of SDC validations for people we’ve met at parties, so we left a few here.

No, that wasn’t calling out a real person. That was calling out what I assume is a fake.

We posted on the real meet threads and included some reviews of real people we’ve met and talked to from the site. Others have suggested a way to leave feedback/reviews of meets so we decided to do it yesterday. We’d just done a bunch of SDC validations for people we’ve met at parties, so we left a few here.
As far as i can remember, please correct me if i am wrong here, you also said it was supposed to be your second meeting. So may i assume the person in question did show up the first time? *curious*

As far as i can remember, please correct me if i am wrong here, you also said it was supposed to be your second meeting. So may i assume the person in question did show up the first time? *curious*
We’re talking about two different posts. I called out one real person for no showing on our second meeting. He’s real, just not real reliable. That’s why I said I wasn’t too mean, just truthful.

I also noted a fake profile yesterday. I don’t think that’s calling someone out since they aren’t a real person to begin with. Fakes are a different category than mentioning another real person.

Loooool! This is hilarious lol

I think you SHOULD call this person out. Maybe then you can save other folks the trouble of meeting this guy and then finding out he's been posting fake pics. I'll never understand why people do that. Don't they realize the truth will come out once they meet?
I think I speak for all concerned here that any such a gentleman who dares to be such a charlatan! should have his genitalia removed with a blunt instrument henceforth!...lol hahah!

We going to pretend only men do this? Met up with a "VERIFIED" couple on here for a wife/bull swap & I was alarmed at how different from the photos this woman was, extra 100lb, a unibrow that could make Frida jealous & breasts that where vacationing near her belly button. I'm not a perfect woman & we all try to use our best photos but some of y'all are ridiculous!

We going to pretend only men do this? Met up with a "VERIFIED" couple on here for a wife/bull swap & I was alarmed at how different from the photos this woman was, extra 100lb, a unibrow that could make Frida jealous & breasts that where vacationing near her belly button. I'm not a perfect woman & we all try to use our best photos but some of y'all are ridiculous!
lol

Wow I'm sorry that happened to you what a shame someone has to appear to be something that they're not I'm glad you put him in his place there's buyer beware everywhere even in the verified section but there's still a few of us out there that post the truth look like the truth and walk with a third leg LOL so if you ever get to Tampa I'll get you out on the Dance Floor I can either push up on it or you can back that thing up on me will make up for his mistake!

We are honestly very close to just calling it quits and going back to vanilla because of this stuff or the extreamly outrageous messages we get. We used to use SLS and got the same thing. Small town, so we generally have to use the web to find folks. Sad but the wife is at her end with all the bs.

Back