Pictures that aren’t you

DDSecretFreak

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Gentlemen. I want to ask on behalf of every woman on here that is honestly looking for playmates to please, please, please think twice before posting photos of a muscular body with a big beautiful cock when it is not actually you...or was you 10 years ago. Unfortunately a “verified” member is still not always what you see. I am not going to embarrass anyone but we met with someone last weekend who was “varified”. He had pictures of himself dressed very well (and he was very well dressed when we met), as well as face pictures that were actually him. Where it all unraveled was when we started to touch each other while dancing and I could feel some lumps along his love handles. Later, in the hotel room, we started kissing and undressing and much to my disappointment the body (and cock) that came out of those nice clothes was nothing close to what was posted here. So in short ladies, buyer beware and guys, don’t humiliate yourself because I promptly told him to get dressed and get the fuck out.

Gentlemen. I want to ask on behalf of every woman on here that is honestly looking for playmates to please, please, please think twice before posting photos of a muscular body with a big beautiful cock when it is not actually you...or was you 10 years ago. Unfortunately a “verified” member is still not always what you see. I am not going to embarrass anyone but we met with someone last weekend who was “varified”. He had pictures of himself dressed very well (and he was very well dressed when we met), as well as face pictures that were actually him. Where it all unraveled was when we started to touch each other while dancing and I could feel some lumps along his love handles. Later, in the hotel room, we started kissing and undressing and much to my disappointment the body (and cock) that came out of those nice clothes was nothing close to what was posted here. So in short ladies, buyer beware and guys, don’t humiliate yourself because I promptly told him to get dressed and get the fuck out.
I think you SHOULD call this person out. Maybe then you can save other folks the trouble of meeting this guy and then finding out he's been posting fake pics. I'll never understand why people do that. Don't they realize the truth will come out once they meet?

Damn that's real unfortunate. That lumps on love handles part got me cracking up. Would u have given him the time of day had u seen his regular body in the pics prior to meeting?

:D Hahaha that’s so embarrassing! People have some nerve I tell you and it’s crazy to think people act and do such things! Great on you for putting him in his place and kicking him out for being deceitful. Like bro how you gonna post a dick that’s not yours.. like why would you want too.. you gotta go dick pic searching to lie on your dick lmao sorry you had to go through it but damn lol I’ll be in 813 2 weeks just saying ;)

:D Hahaha that’s so embarrassing! People have some nerve I tell you and it’s crazy to think people act and do such things! Great on you for putting him in his place and kicking him out for being deceitful. Like bro how you gonna post a dick that’s not yours.. like why would you want too.. you gotta go dick pic searching to lie on your dick lmao sorry you had to go through it but damn lol I’ll be in 813 2 weeks just saying ;)
Or maybe he just wasn`t fully erect yet? o_O

I think you SHOULD call this person out. Maybe then you can save other folks the trouble of meeting this guy and then finding out he's been posting fake pics. I'll never understand why people do that. Don't they realize the truth will come out once they meet?

They moral is to ensure thoroughly vetting your potential partners. Calling someone out in public leads to no bueno.

Besides, the member in question is no longer on the site.

We have run into that also. Luckily have been around long enough. We love the (I do not know how big my dick is, I would imagine 8 as never measured). Then we say send me pic so I can see and they either try to pass something else off or just say sorry cannot as no camera available. Ones that get passed that always get meet and greet first with no expectation of play to confirm both parties comfortable and up to expectations as we do not want to be disappointed but also not them if not their thing..

right before the meet, you should ask for a live pic or something. If they can't deliver...meet is off
Talks on the phone, texts and like you said, Facetime then meet.
The dude didn't catfish her with a different face. So face pic, facetime, talking on the phone, etc is kinda irrelevant. It's once the clothes came off did she notice the deception. Lol. And i know in some full body clothed pics, it can be hard to tell exactly what type of body type lies underneath the clothes

i wonder how many drinks they had had. Come on, they were dancing and touching each other and still they took him to the hotel room? Can`t say they hadn`t noticed before, can they? Okay, i was not there and can`t say how i (or my imaginary girlfriend :D ) would have reacted, but i do think once you put that much effort in it that you are "almost there" you just send the guy home, really? :confused:

I have done the same. It takes so long to research and weed through Dick heads and then when you come to the fun part there is a thumb where a penis should be. I did the same !

i wonder how many drinks they had had. Come on, they were dancing and touching each other and still they took him to the hotel room? Can`t say they hadn`t noticed before, can they? Okay, i was not there and can`t say how i (or my imaginary girlfriend :D ) would have reacted, but i do think once you put that much effort in it that you are "almost there" you just send the guy home, really? :confused:
Idk about other guys, but I don't always have an erection while dancing. So she was probably still hopeful that once in the bedroom she'd be treated to what she saw in the pics. And you would think that after all the planning and meeting and dancing, she was quite disappointed once "the package" was unraveled. So why wouldn't she kick him out? I've been in a situation where i told a chick "i gotta go grab something out of the car" and never returned. While it may be rude, so is deceiving people by false or old pics. Anybody with standards would understand her position. Nothing worse than being catfished

It’s very unfortunate that you had this experience. It goes both ways for certain. That’s why it’s always good to have someone take a recent photograph somehow proving with a date or something if all of that is going to be a dealbreaker. It saves a lot of time and headache as well as uncomfortable embarrassment for everyone involved.

Back