Photos of my wife and her bulls, the real thing

JustinNJenn

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Their first date. Neither one knew what to expect. She was pleased from the start when she met him at the diner and told me she was riding home with him. He was to be the first of a couple of steady bulls and a trip into a lifestyle my wife really enjoyed.
She's only 5 foot tall and as chubby as the next middle age woman, but her height vs weight ratio is deceiving because she's so short. Despite being short I never realized the depth of her vagina. I was always so careful not to hurt my little wife but then I found out she really likes her cervix hammered hard, the longer the better.
I intend to return to this post from time to time to add to it. Please feel free to post your own home made pictures (home made only please) or add comments.
Please be nice.
BLACKING PARTY 004.jpgVTS_01_2-2019-16-11 20.35A.jpgVTS_01_2-2019-16-11 20.35B.jpg

Their first date. Neither one knew what to expect. She was pleased from the start when she met him at the diner and told me she was riding home with him. He was to be the first of a couple of steady bulls and a trip into a lifestyle my wife really enjoyed.
She's only 5 foot tall and as chubby as the next middle age woman, but her height vs weight ratio is deceiving because she's so short. Despite being short I never realized the depth of her vagina. I was always so careful not to hurt my little wife but then I found out she really likes her cervix hammered hard, the longer the better.
I intend to return to this post from time to time to add to it. Please feel free to post your own home made pictures (home made only please) or add comments.
Please be nice.
View attachment 3662156View attachment 3662158View attachment 3662161
any videos? :)

Back