Photos of Conservatively dressed women-hot for bbc

I have never regrated being with a black man I do regret the hurt I am going to cause when husband finds out and I do love him but i didnt know who i was when I married him
steph, i love your posts, your beautiful smile and your and your openess makes me wish i was your cuckold husband

I have never regrated being with a black man I do regret the hurt I am going to cause when husband finds out and I do love him but i didnt know who i was when I married him
Steph, if I were your husband, I would offer you love and support, I would want to be your best friend, share your intermost desires, go on dates sometimes just the two of us, sometimes with a black man of your choice and I pay for everything, let it be known I am your sugardaddy husband, but you are sitting and cuddling your black boyfriend, he is the one you truly want and of course you can go on dates only with your black men as I wait at home like a loyal puppy dog, We have a guest room I sleep in every night, we have a big beautiful master bedroom, where you and your black lovers have deep passionate love making, as I lay in my bedroom I can hear your deep moans of pleasure, After I pleasure myself to knowing you are getting the true pleasure you desire and deserve, I fall off to sleep a happy man, the next morning I rise early and prepare breakfast for all three of us while you are in your robe, with a glowing smile on your face, showing total affection with your black man, it will then be up to you and your black man, what we do for the day, and of course your plans may not include me at all.

This is my fantasy of how I would want to be your perfect husband :love: :)

Back