are there any bbc in austraia

• email if interested

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • wifes 1st bbc

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
cool.. sorry just new here i did not look at your profile silly me
Hey it’s all good... I appreciate you reaching out...yep there are good fun decent black men like me living in Australia that want to meet up with white Aussie women that want to know a black man...are you married or single?

Oh well...I’m sure some lucky black man can fill whatever void you need filled., lol, lol, i would love to know you, let’s talk...You can reach me at Kik if you have it, my user name there is flexit5....it’s just a easier platform to talk and share pics...looks like that is all we can do until borders open back up...might as well stay in touch and get to know each other until then... thanks.

Oh well...I’m sure some lucky black man can fill whatever void you need filled., lol, lol, i would love to know you, let’s talk...You can reach me at Kik if you have it, my user name there is flexit5....it’s just a easier platform to talk and share pics...looks like that is all we can do until borders open back up...might as well stay in touch and get to know each other until then... thanks.
yes i would like that sorry i do not have kik you can keep in touch via email if you like

Back